Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New
Hello my name is Jaycee (Jason) and I was a member a few years ago for awhile and left but decided to join again. I am a 42 year old Transgender Woman but live Full Time as a man still because I don't have the confidence or way to transition at the moment even though I would love to more than anything.

I am very much Gay and even if I did ever get SRS I would still very much be attracted to men. I am fascinated by females in all sorts of ways, I think there body parts are beautiful just because I would love to have breasts or a Vagina for my own. I admire the clothes that they get to wear and the variety of clothes that they have but I am not attracted to them sexually in any sort of way.

I dream of being dominated by men all the time, being the passive partner in sex and being totally submissive. I am rather masculine and hate that I am that way but I have no clue how not to be masculine and that sucks even more.

I am here to make friends, perhaps have some friends that we can contact through like pen pals through emails and just find people that are possibly struggling with the same feelings or willing to help me in support. I am just happy to be here again.

Welcome to GS, hope to chat with you soon.

Well, Welcome back to GaySpeak, [MENTION=24082]Jaycee[/MENTION]. If you were to go the whole way with SRS what name would you adopt? We've had a few people who did not like the gender they'd been assigned, some of which we would call by the name of the other gender that they wished to adopt. So what would you like to be called?

Quote:I dream of being dominated by men all the time, being the passive partner in sex and being totally submissive. I am rather masculine and hate that I am that way but I have no clue how not to be masculine and that sucks even more.

Dont feel bad about that! Thats pretty normal, but dont worry about your fetishes or turn ons Smile Welcome i hope you enjoy your stay again
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome (back) to GS, enjoy Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome back to GS Jason Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

IanSaysHi Wrote:Welcome (back) to GS, enjoy Smile

Wait.. "Back"??
Is this the Jason that I think it is or am I getting the names mixed up?

If so, omfg, how are you doing?

If not, welcome to gayspeak. I am sorry to about your troubles.

Welcome back Jaycee Welcome

hi and welcome back - not sure how I can give advice or help but ill give it my best where I can

Hi welcome back to GS Smile
An eye for an eye