Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Age music.
I have liked this genre of music when I heard the sounds of Mike Oldfield, Jeane Michelle Jarre and Enigma. Very 'Mood' type of music, great when one is alone and can enjoy the pure energy of the music. I hope you share with me this journey into another world of music.

Here to start us along our road is Tangerine Dream.

Tangerine Dream - Stratosfear [Originally released in 1976]

This is just awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Jean michel jarre - oxygene part 1 [Originally released in 1976]

Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe part 4 [Originally released in 1979]

The best way to listen and enjoy these is to play them on a good hifi system, laying on your sofa in the dark.

I love and adore Enigma but am only just discovering Jean and Tangerine! I make such Eletronic/Ambient music myself.

Also check out James Devane!

Rsconceptions, follow me and we will discover new wonders of music on this journey of enlightenment.

Space - Magic Fly (live) [Originally released in 1977]

Space, formally Didier Marouani & Space, are a French electronic music band from the city of Marseille active from 1977 through 1980 and returning with on-stage remake performances since 1992.

OMG I love Magic Fly! I have the "dream mix '96" version! Awesome!

Mike Oldfield - Nightshade [Originally released in 2005]

The album offers two genres of music for two different moods, Oldfield created this division by creating two CDs of music. The first nine tracks are dubbed "Light" and feature brighter and quiet pieces; the second half of the album is the "Shade" portion and brings in a much darker feel.

I like Kitaro...have gotten a number of his CDs over the years

afaik are the sung mantras and stuff like buddha & bonsai New Age, too.... or am i wrong ?

Amethystium - Gates Of Morpheus [Originally released in 2003, from the 'Aphelion' album]

Amethystium is an Ambient/Electronica/Neoclassical music project created by Norwegian producer/composer/multi-instrumentalist Øystein Ramfjord. Under the Amethystium name, Ramfjord has released four full-length albums, Odonata, Aphelion, Evermind, and Isabliss on Neurodisc Records, as well as a collection of works, Emblem (Selected Pieces)