Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Age music.
GREGORIAN - Moment Of Peace [Originally released in 2001, from the 'Masters of Chant Chapter II' album]

Gregorian is a German band, headed by Frank Peterson, which performs Gregorian chant-inspired versions of modern pop and rock songs. The band features both vocal harmony and instrumental accompaniment.

Yes Fenris, if set to new age music.

Delerium - Dark Star [Originally released in 1989, from the 'Faces, Forms & Illusions' album]

Delerium is a band from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, formed in 1987, originally as a side project of the influential industrial music act, Front Line Assembly. Throughout the band’s history, their musical style has encompassed a broad range, including dark ethereal ambient trance, voiceless industrial soundscapes, and electronic pop music.

We're twelve posts in and there has been no Brian (or Roger, for that matter) Eno?

Must put that right immediately ...

I have "An Ending (Ascent)" on myTunes but I never listen to it - it makes me cry

My first visit to Amsterdam was during a few days when I was doing a number of dance performances at local concert rooms and a festival. During a couple of hours off I slipped into Amsterdam and having just emerged from a very quick visit to the Van Gogh Museum I was on a bit of an emotional high when I rounded a corner to be met with the unbelievably beautiful sound of Steve Coulter and Harris Moore busking with harp and hammer dulcimer. Encountering their music and meeting them was one of the highlights of a very eventful few days. On the strength of that encounter I bought a hammer dulcimer and don't play it nearly enough.

Just another TD track for our long journey.

Tangerine Dream Mothers Of Rain [Originally released in 1988, from the 'Optical Race' album]

Great tracks guys, more to come. Confusedmile:

Vangelis - Hymne [Originally released in 1979, from the 'Opéra sauvage' album]

100% Mood.

Aes Dana - Blossom [Originally released in 2009, from the 'Leylines' album]

Aes Dana is the name of the French ambient trance formation of Vincent Villuis and Sunbeam (aka Mahiane).

Enigma - Metamorphosis [Originally released in 1992, from the 'Metamorphosis ' album]

Another great track.

Karl Jenkins - Adiemus [Originally released in 1995 from the album 'Songs of Sanctuary']

Another awesome track.