Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Aussie Here <--
Hey everyone, names Chris, thought I'd say hi to everyone so yea...
About me, I like art especially drawing and sketching, I'm a pagan, I love my Evanescence and emo/goth music and yea... I'm only out to family and close friends. Any questions just ask and add me on msn if you want, just msg me!Xyxwave

Allo Chris! Welcome to the site :biggrin:

I hope it turns out to be awesome for you and somewhere you enjoy Rolleyes

What season is it in Australia :o And here in Australia are you from dude? :biggrin:

Hope to speak soon!!! xXx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

From Sydney and it's winter haha

welcome...from a very cold melbourne Xyxwave

Wow sydney! Got family there, (Don't really hold much contact). Anyway, Aww winter is so nice though Big Grin Is it still hot there in winter? :S -Doesn't know much about australian life-

I have to say I've noticed this site becoming much more global!!!!

Anyway yeh Iya :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Hah ;P it gets pretty cold in winter usually 10degrees but right now its 16 ^^ and thanks for the comments btw! <3

Xdea Wrote:Hah ;P it gets pretty cold in winter usually 10degrees but right now its 16 ^^ and thanks for the comments btw! <3

Ah 10 degrees isn't too bad.. well I guess for you aussies it is Tongue And no problem :biggrin: Doing much today mr? Well I guess for you its DONE much today? :tongue:
[/COLOR]

Hey first off welcome...... And 10 deg is a normal day in summer for me in scotland, we get a heat wave and it goes up to 20 on the hotest days of the year.

Enjoy xx

Hello Chris. What kind of winters do you get in Sydney? Lots of snow or is it just really cold?