Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Australian Member
Bloody Auzzys taking over!
Run for cover dingos in the pool a again!

Oh haii <3 from NZ

Crouton Wrote:Hey guys! Oh nice. Another Australian member. I've never been to Adelaide.

I've been to Melbourne quite a few times now to see sport and music (side note: I hate bands skipping Adelaide). Might be going again in a few weeks! I don't think I could live there though, I love the laid-back atmosphere and weather over here too much Smile

I'm terrified of the insects in Australia...and the spiders

Don't forget the snakes and sharks Wink

I love snakes and sharks Smile

dodgemcat Wrote:I've been to Melbourne quite a few times now to see sport and music (side note: I hate bands skipping Adelaide). Might be going again in a few weeks! I don't think I could live there though, I love the laid-back atmosphere and weather over here too much Smile

What's the weather in Adelaide like? And as for the laid back atmosphere I get it. I love Melbourne but I grew up in a smaller town. And I love to go out to country Victoria every now and then to chill.

Crouton Wrote:What's the weather in Adelaide like? And as for the laid back atmosphere I get it. I love Melbourne but I grew up in a smaller town. And I love to go out to country Victoria every now and then to chill.

It tends to be drier and warmer, with far less of those crazy sudden weather changes Melbourne's renowned for.

Haha oh yes. Gotta love Melbourne's four seasons in one day. It makes it very hard to dress for a day out when it's sunny and hot one minute then cold with torrential rain the next. I am officially jealous of Adelaide's weather and I've never even been there.

I've done my bit for SA tourism then Smile

I've never been to SA! It's actually shocking how much of Australia I haven't been to. I would really love to explore more and visit at least all of our states.