Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Curious guy in the forum!!!!!!!! :)
Hey guys, how ya'll doing? I'm a curious hispanic male looking for chat, friends, advice. I really love females but I would like to try banana too, so I guess I'm bi? anyway, I have never been with a man and I may never be with one cause I'm too shy to do it and I'm always scared of getting caught and everybody will know that I like banana Smile lol Anyway, I hope I can find good friends here to help me and talk to me!

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure it won't be too hard to try a banana without getting caught, just be safe, and yes you're probably bi; at the very least bi-curious Smile

Yep Jbrowder, I have found some guys around here and they willing to be the first man but I really freak out lol, always scared that the guy I'm gonna meet, may know a friend who knows one of my friends and they will know haha

Hello there,
Welcome to the forum... Getting with a guy can be scary aty first but dont worry about it... I wouldnt let worries like those such as people finding out bother ya.. If people do find out i would imagen the first thing they would do is ask ya if its true and if i was in your boots id say Yeah... Gotta try everything once before ya die dont ya think??? and shrug it off... Dont let yaself clam up inside because at the end of the day your still you and if people find out they will love and respect you the same they do now if they are true people to you... Your sexual orientation doesnt change who or what you are it just makes you happier as a person when you face it head on regardless of which side ya batting for... Besides furthermore least with bi sexual you can proudly say... Least i can now get threesomes and more alot easier than you lol

Keep safe

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Welcome to GaySpeak. Hey a fellow South Carolinian Big Grin

LOL, dude, most people are really cool about it. just tell them you are afraid of being caught and ask them not to tell about you. only real douches brag about getting someone they know is in the closet...