Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Evidence on FDR and the "Voyage of the Damned"
HollandofFrance Wrote:maybe some republicans also voted for this crap too ,though

when i say national security i dont mean police state brown shirts -just an Eisenhower type era security

Eisenhower?

yeah he warned about the above and he wasnt into the national security force crap obama is in to

got it?

HollandofFrance Wrote:thats so bizarre you know what hes done and still would like him and THEM!

I don't care much for Obama or Democrats in general. However, they're a lesser evil when compared to the current Republican wing nuts right now.

HollandofFrance Wrote:maybe some republicans also voted for this crap too ,though

Of course they're for it. They've a long history of it, and they've successfully monkeywrenched Obama on a number of issues, but leave him alone on this one and don't attack him on it, so yeah, they're willing partners, and just waiting patiently until the power the Obama administration keeps seizing for themselves is in their hands. The only exception I can think of offhand (regarding national security and police state tactics) is Ron Paul.

HollandofFrance Wrote:yeah he warned about the above and he wasnt into the national security force crap obama is in to

got it?

The "national security force crap" as you call it, was by and large initiated during the Bush Administration. Did you forget that or is it just inconvenient to your perspective?