Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocliw in the house
My friends call me Wilco, but you can call me whatever you want.

I'm 23 years old (I'll be 24 in like 17 days) and I live in the Netherlands. (I am so bad in introducing myself).

I (still) live with my mother and I have one dog of my own. Her name is Stormie. We also have a family dog who is called Woeffie (Change Snowie). I don't like the second dog that much, but still love her tho.

Then we have the another big part of my life: My boyfriend. I met him in Spain (he is Spanish) and we are together for 3 months now. The long distance relationship is new for me and sometimes it's hard, but we love each other and we have been thru a lot already.

Okay, this is the short version of me.

Nice to be here!

hello welcome hope you enjoy it here ..

Hey man, welcome to GS. [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] and I have been in a long distance relationship for over 8 years. It's definitely difficult, but it can be done. Smile

Welcome, Ocliw. This is a great place to talk with other gay guys. We are friendly and some of us are a bit crazy, but in a good way.

Have always been fascinated by the Netherlands. I like bells, tulips, pipe organs, beautiful farms and aged Gouda cheese!
I bid NO Trump!

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

LJay Wrote:Welcome, Ocliw. This is a great place to talk with other gay guys. We are friendly and some of us are a bit crazy, but in a good way.

Have always been fascinated by the Netherlands. I like bells, tulips, pipe organs, beautiful farms and aged Gouda cheese!

and dikes .. hehe ..

Welcome to the forum Ocliw! Hope to see you around Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome! Have fun!