Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy Here
Hello MajorasMasc here. 24 year old IT guy based in Indianapolis, IN in the US. I'm completely open to everyone in my life about being gay. I'm lucky enough to work in a very diverse company so I'm completely open at the office too. I live alone while most of my family is far away and I haven't seen most of my friends after college. I'm one of those people with no real personal life outside work so this piqued my interest. Really into alternative rock and grunge. Looking at my username many of you may be able to tell I'm a bit of a gaymer. I should disclose that I don't really care to label myself as "masculine" or "feminine", I just really like bad puns. That's really all there is about me.

Hello [MENTION=23903]MajorasMasc[/MENTION] .. welcome to GaySpeak .. hope you enjoy it here .. toodles ..

Welcome to the forum MajorasMasc! It's always good to have more gaymers around Smile

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome, enjoy the forum!

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Smile

Thanks everyone. I will try and participate as much as possible despite my reserved nature.

Hello! Welcome dont worry about post not showing up. That goes away after 50 post
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Hey buddy. Always nice to be welcoming another nerd to the site. Look forward to seeing posts from you.