Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guy here
I'm from East Europe, model, adult entertainer live in USA 5 years i use to work as a model in Las Vegas and Chicago, hard worker, easy going and always giving my best.

If you need a fun easy going model with experience and is professional and punctual but who still likes to have fun.... I am your guy feel free to message me.

I hope my prescience here adds value to this site and I look forward to working with you, if you're ready to make some magic!

Isn't spamming or soliciting on here disallowed?

I at first, thought he was trying to introduce himself lol I guess he needs a job??

malemassage Wrote:I'm from East Europe, model, adult entertainer live in USA 5 years i use to work as a model in Las Vegas and Chicago, hard worker, easy going and always giving my best.

If you need a fun easy going model with experience and is professional and punctual but who still likes to have fun.... I am your guy feel free to message me.

I hope my prescience here adds value to this site and I look forward to working with you, if you're ready to make some magic!

How will you're prescience add value exactly?
Do you radiate money? If so can you please come over to my house some time soon I will have my vault ready to put the cash in. Kthx

Also welcome to the site!!!

marcopolo1085 Wrote:Isn't spamming or soliciting on here disallowed?

This child knows there stuff!

welcome to the site!!

I guess business must be slow!

simon Wrote:I guess business must be slow!

Blame it on the economy. Rolleyes

Just wanted to introduce my self and say hello.