Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
Hello to all....I'm kinda of new here...I used to have a profile many many years ago....this was a great place that helped me and hopefully I helped a lot of people too....it's good to be back. Just remember, I'm always here to help or talk..Later Guys!

Hello, WeepingAngel. Nice to meet you. I know you are having some issues right now, so remember there are people here to help and give a pat on the back when needed. Since you have already been here, also remember this is a good place for some not-so-important, light conversation if you are feeling lonely and out of the loop in your current situation. Wavey

Welcome. I hope that you will soon be an angel that is not weeping.

Hi! Smile Welcome Back!

Were you runningwithscissors before?

Wow East....you remember me from all those years ago???

WeepingAngel Wrote:Wow East....you remember me from all those years ago???

Yeah...I remember you!

Wow...can't believe that...well Thank you for the kind greeting and advice....I've missed my gayspeak family. I had some really good friends here!

Fantastic memory, [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], hello, and Welcome back WeepingAngelWhoUsedToRunWithScissors
What was all that about Running With Scissors?
So what brings you back, honey?

We missed you too...glad you are back Love2

Well Prince...I missed the support of the community...and liked the idea of helping people and getting advice when I need it....this has always been a great place for me in times of need.