Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid In Town
princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Matt, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I also loved this song by the Eagles, always preferred it to the A side which bore Hotel California. But that's me. Hotel California was very very popular in France and I daresay in Europe.

By the way, I am always interested, and I guess others are too, to know how people got together, especially if there is a bit of an age difference. So how did you and your partner meet? What made you both click?

Oh, also by the way, you'll have to post quite a few posts before you can do any of the things that we older posters are able to do, so go and play a few word games and notch up those first posts.

So in memory of your handle here's the video.

I answered the question about how we met when you posted it, but that post got held for moderation. Anyway, all of the posts that got held seem to have vanished, none have surfaced. But I took your advice and hit the word games, so I'm OK now. The Animal Thread was fun, I impressed myself with how many weird animals I know! Anyway, now that I'm resubmitting an answer, the original post will probably pop up lol.

We met when he was working for a real estate firm and rented me an apartment. Lol I was impressed with his work ethic because he kept checking back to make sure everything was OK with the rental. I think what clicked first was we both have a deranged sense of humor.

Matt608 Wrote:I answered the question about how we met when you posted it, but that post got held for moderation. Anyway, all of the posts that got held seem to have vanished, none have surfaced. But I took your advice and hit the word games, so I'm OK now. The Animal Thread was fun, I impressed myself with how many weird animals I know! Anyway, now that I'm resubmitting an answer, the original post will probably pop up lol.

We met when he was working for a real estate firm and rented me an apartment. Lol I was impressed with his work ethic because he kept checking back to make sure everything was OK with the rental. I think what clicked first was we both have a deranged sense of humor.

I expect he also knew that he had a potential boyfriend... gaydar, anyone ???