Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lad, 16
boy_toy_08 Wrote:As you can see from my profile pic....what I look like isn't a strong point!

Wrong, you are cute...!!!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:As you can see from my profile pic....what I look like isn't a strong point!

you are being modest, like a true gentleman. Confusedmile:

so, what do you think are your qualities / strong points?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:you are being modest, like a true gentleman. Confusedmile:

so, what do you think are your qualities / strong points?

I can deepthroat and I have a tight ass. :tongue:

I don't think I really have any. I usually feel quite negative about myself.

princealbertofb Wrote:Wrong, you are cute...!!!

Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer ARE YOU MADBouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer

boy_toy_08 Wrote:I don't think I really have any. I usually feel quite negative about myself.

that's when you make your mistake. if you can't consider yourself of value, how can you improve?

there has to be something you'd like to do, what do you see yourself doing in the future and enjoying it?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:that's when you make your mistake. if you can't consider yourself of value, how can you improve?

there has to be something you'd like to do, what do you see yourself doing in the future and enjoying it?

I just want to be with someone I love and be able to live with them and be with them....

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer ARE YOU MADBouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer Bouncer

No, to be honest, I don't think I'm mad... While I do not go in for twinks, personally, I think you look nice enough as a young man. I'd like to think that there were other aspects of you that you could feel good about.
OK, so you may be able to deepthroat and have a tight ass but those are not the only qualities you have, I'm sure. You seem to be
1) caring
2) sensitive
3) probably have a sense of humour... (not sure about that one, yet)
4) determined not to lose the one thing you think you can hold on to (ie the boyfriend, who is not out of the closet you say?)
5) probably pretty brave to have put up with all the crap you've been getting since you realised at the age of 11 that you were gay, and presumably started getting all the abuse from people around you, including your step-father.

How do you get on with your mother? brothers and sisters? uncles, aunts? cousins? any family there for you at all????

boy_toy_08 Wrote:I just want to be with someone I love and be able to live with them and be with them....

i understand, i think everyone here wants that... but that only complements your life, no? you also have to build yourself up, grow intellectually, professionally etc.... what happens if you break-up, or worse (not that i wish that)? you should stand on your own two feet before you stand side by side with someone.

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:i understand, i think everyone here wants that... but that only complements your life, no? you also have to build yourself up, grow intellectually, professionally etc.... what happens if you break-up, or worse (not that i wish that)? you should stand on your own two feet before you stand side by side with someone.

Wise words, Pocket... What are your strong points in school??? Have you any that you recognise or have been recognised by the teachers or your peers?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:you should stand on your own two feet before you stand side by side with someone.

I think that's my problem...I get too close to people and I just can't think of anything else.....I'd out him beofre myself.