Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Love Interest
Just wanted to let you know that I'm getting more intimate with the cute barista boy that I know after breaking it off with the guy that smells.
We went out socially for the first time and we're getting to know each other.Please wish me luck as I'm really interested in him and am very romantically attracted to him.Do you think it's wise to tell my friends that he works at Panera's because I'm afraid they might want to get a look at him and I don't want it to be obvious.Because I'm just getting to know this guy and nothing has been established yet.I'm very optimistic because it looks very positive but I don't want to jump the gun.What do you think?

Best to keep your mouth shut and don't jump the gun, or anything else, until you are sure of your footing. this is not your friends' business. It is yours. Too, you should not risk embarrassing the fellow should things not work out.
I bid NO Trump!

Your boyfriend is no one else's business at this point.

Don't fuck it up.

I usually don't tell anyone I'm dating anyone until there is a ring on the finger, even then its more or less they discover this new fact instead of me telling them.

I think its way to soon to start telling people you got a new BF on the hook, considering how well the last one went, it is possible that this guy isn't what you think. Give it time, see what happens.

Good luck.

If you have a picture on your phone (or can take one off of Facebook or something), feel free to show it to your friends. But I wouldn't tell your friends where we works so they can go ogle him like a zoo exhibit. Smile

Lex