Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member from South Africa!
Hello, Tim, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What age group are you in, Tim and what made you join this particular site? Is there anything you'd like to tell us about you? I'd like to know how you found out your sexual orientation. Have you ever been in a relationship or partnered? What are your expectations from the other members of this site, other than making friends?

Welcome to GS. Smile

You picked an unfortunate time to join :p

Welcome, hopefully you pop back in after the down time

Hi

I do apologize for not being on here since joining but, I couldn't access the site at all. And still have no idea why that happened?

Thank you, for the warm welcome it's much appreciated. And it's good to be back!

Tim

Tim Wrote:Hi

I do apologize for not being on here since joining but, I couldn't access the site at all. And still have no idea why that happened?

Thank you, for the warm welcome it's much appreciated. And it's good to be back!

Tim
Welcome back to the site, [MENTION=22851]Tim[/MENTION]. Yeah, actually, the server the site was hosted on was down for over a week (think it was) so none of us could log-on. I figured a few new people might not come back after that, figuring it was gone or something. Glad to have you back and keep posting! Once your post count is above 50, the autobot won't hold some of them for moderation and there are other features available to you.

MikeW Wrote:Welcome back to the site, [MENTION=22851]Tim[/MENTION]. Yeah, actually, the server the site was hosted on was down for over a week (think it was) so none of us could log-on. I figured a few new people might not come back after that, figuring it was gone or something. Glad to have you back and keep posting! Once your post count is above 50, the autobot won't hold some of them for moderation and there are other features available to you.

Thank you! Silly me, I even searched for the location of the server. I'm just glad it's all good now.

My questions still stand then, [MENTION=22851]Tim[/MENTION] ?