Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Prius
TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about the face lift, but I fucking LOVE my Prius (which is a year older than yours and has the old, tamer face).

I think it looks better, if not exterior definitely on the interior. One of the reasons why I ended up with a Prius C back in 2013 (the other was price, back in 2013 gas was still kind of a thing and they weren't selling these under MSRP). Although I suppose it boils down to how much you care about looks over functionality... I guess the effects of getting older you care a little less about looks and more about reliability and practicality.

Loading the bike was very easy, fold the seats down, lay down an old blanket and toss it in. I didn't have to worry about scratching anything as it sits lower and plenty of room to spare. Although I didn't get to ride today, had to stay late and the group ride starts at 6 PM and I didn't leave work until after 6 PM so... yeah, maybe next week.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Personal best so far in a one way trip to work...

[Image: prius6.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!