Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Song I Made
Counselor Wrote:Did he also play the entirety of "Fish Heads"? I can't stand that one either. Or Brown-Eyed Girl, or True Colours, not to mention the ludicrous amount of worship songs from church he attempted to learn.

Brown Eyed Girl yes. There's an unwritten law that if ever pick up a guitar you have to play Brown Eyed Girl. Fish Heads........ no, and I'm very sorry you had to endure that.

My dad was an atheist so I never had to put up with worship songs, but I give beginning guitar lessons to a guy who only wants to play worship songs, and they are the most benign, soul deadening, boring, dull, brain numbing songs I've ever heard.... every single one. They all sound the same and they all have ridiculous names like "One My Knees For Jesus" (not making that up)

MisterTinkles Wrote:Do You Take Requests?

Sure. :biggrin:

Counselor Wrote:Did he also play the entirety of "Fish Heads"? I can't stand that one either. Or Brown-Eyed Girl, or True Colours, not to mention the ludicrous amount of worship songs from church he attempted to learn.

Brown Eyed Girl yes. There's an unwritten law that if ever pick up a guitar you have to play Brown Eyed Girl. Fish Heads........ no, and I'm very sorry you had to endure that.

My dad was an atheist so I never had to put up with worship songs, but I give beginning guitar lessons to a guy who only wants to play worship songs, and they are the most benign, soul deadening, boring, dull, brain numbing songs I've ever heard.... every single one. They all sound the same and they all have ridiculous names like "One My Knees For Jesus" (not making that up)

MisterTinkles Wrote:Do You Take Requests?

Sure. :biggrin:

QueenOdi Wrote:You're so awkward and it's cute <3

I wonder if you could play Coldplay Songs, although Your voice is abit perky ^o^ . I'll probs update a song soon, so I can upstage you...get it? Musical Humour!

You did way better than I could've! Especially since I don't sing or play guitar... Lol. Kudos Mister Sir!

Upstage away sir. I really like your playing. I always wanted to play violin. I bought a violin once as a impulse buy, a cheap used beat up one, and "Teach Yourself Violin" book. I spent ten minutes trying to play Mary Had a Little Lamb, thought "this is really hard" and decided then the retire from the Violin.

Aww, danks cutie <3, just one thing...

I Don't play Violin!!!! Fal

Lol, everyone thinks I do, but I actually can't. Well, I could, but I'd have to read the ...Treble Clef...even though I have to on the higher registers of the Viola Scale anyway Rofl

But it's really easy, however, I've been playing Chordophones my whole life, so :p

I find Guitar a tad hard, what with all those icky frets getting in the way, especially of my Glissandos!

I can play one kinda, but it would have to be Bass and played Classically lol.

And I figured in order to properly upstage you Wadey, I shall post my newest video here as well! Wink

I know you won't get mad at me...I wuv you Loveya Wink

Great job wade <3

How about some Metallica?

LOL just kidding.

Here are some requests for you to pick from:

Dust in the Wind
Cats in the Cradle
Time in a Bottle
Theme from SWAT (mid 70's)
Comfortably Numb
American Pie

I would also like to hear your take on the Wonder Woman TV theme from the 70's.1luvu

Wade Wrote:Sorry. Had second thoughts. Now I'm having second thoughts on my second thoughts.

I'm so goddam bashful.... not to mention an attention seeking whore (by that I mean I'm a whore who seeks attention, not just a non-whore who happens to like attention).

I love John Denver! My favourite from him is Country Road. I heard it when i was really little and it's been stuck in my mind since! That was a really good guitar play!