Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Song: "Surrender"
So I've seeing (well technically Ive heard) a few users who have posted some of their music on here. And I would like to say that it was quite enjoyable listening to some of this wonderful fresh music!

And then I thought, "I suppose I could do that too, couldn't I?" So here it is. The beginning is slow, but it picks up around 35 seconds. So if you want, have a listen! Thanks!

Link to song:
https://soundcloud.com/everett-hommes/surrender

EMH Wrote:So I've seen (well technically Ive heard) a few users who have posted some of their music on here. And I would like to say that it was quite enjoyable listening to some of this wonderful fresh music!

And then I thought, "I suppose I could do that too, couldn't I?" So here it is. The beginning is slow, but it picks up around 35 seconds. So if you want, have a listen! Thanks!

Link to song:
https://soundcloud.com/everett-hommes/surrender

Like it!! wht DAW do you use? I would love to get some tips from you for creating my own drum loops

Kackerlacka Wrote:Like it!! wht DAW do you use? I would love to get some tips from you for creating my own drum loops

Logic Studio 9 (Logic Pro). I've completely fallen in love with it the last few years.

What do you use?

And I'd be happy to give you some tips! Message me if you wish!

EMH Wrote:Logic Studio 9 (Logic Pro). I've completely fallen in love with it the last few years.

What do you use?

And I'd be happy to give you some tips! Message me if you wish!

FL Studio! I found it easiest for me to work with since im a begginer! maybe if I make it big someday I will switch but for now Im in love with FL..n fact I may not switch if i become big..why fix something that aint broke lol

Kackerlacka Wrote:FL Studio! I found it easiest for me to work with since im a begginer! maybe if I make it big someday I will switch but for now Im in love with FL..n fact I may not switch if i become big..why fix something that aint broke lol

Go for it! Whatever works for you! A lot of the concepts for working with sound are true regardless of the DAW you use.

EMH Wrote:Go for it! Whatever works for you! A lot of the concepts for working with sound are true regardless of the DAW you use.

Very true! I believe the same!!

I fail to see how this is gay or homo-erotic? Explain yourself Doctor, or I will have engineering reset your program....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fail to see how this is gay or homo-erotic? Explain yourself Doctor, or I will have engineering reset your program....

I guess its not really… that's just how 2 of my friends described it when I showed it to them. I'll change those tags.. Smile

And don't have them reset my program! I am a Hologram, and we should have rights too! Wink

It is erotic but I didn't detect any specific gender that this guy or guys are singing too.

OK, I promise we will try not to tamper with your program...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:It is erotic but I didn't detect any specific gender that this guy or guys are singing too.

OK, I promise we will try not to tamper with your program...

You're right, as you often times are. And that's me singing, btw.

Please state the nature of the medical emergency.