Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Wheelchair user
Cuddly Wrote:I thought Bowyn was kidding, tbh.

I was hoping that was the case and I read it several times before deciding probably not. In any case if it was a joke it really rubbed me wrong because it's a sensitive subject for the OP, Bowyn and ME...

Thanks Cuddly

Cuddly Wrote:I thought Bowyn was kidding, tbh.

He can't hear you, his finger is so far up his nose its blocking his ears :eek:.

Yes I was kidding... I thought it was obvious....

memechose Wrote:I didn't see this coming but like I said in my 1st comment I have no control over what people think they hear or how they interpret what I say to mean what they think I meant. I thought I made it pretty clear I'd never made crude jokes like the ones you seem to have interpreted or presto-ed out of thin air from my words. All I did was not take into account something as simple as the phrase 'don't let him (a politician) push you around' takes on a completely different tone in the presence of a paraplegic in a room of ultra politically correct butt-wipes.

Bowyn, it hurts me that you'd think I'd intentionally make crude jokes about anyone's physical condition or imperfections. Obviously you haven't read a few of the posts I've made about my own personal experiences in this or your read them and it didn't sink in because I tend to paint a rosey picture about my own ordeals.

If you like I can become a bitching whiner and bore you all with my problems, fears and troubles. But honestly I feel better talking about all I've done to overcome them all and try to set an example for others and get them thinking, "if that guy can do all that, maybe I can too."

No hard feelings cuz all you did was make some wrong assumptions about me and the idea that I'd make crude jokes.... just like the politically correct butt wipes I was talking about.

Much more drama like this today and I'm heading over to yahoo where even the trolls have precictable personalities. I didn't come here today for this.

I was joking.

I thought that was clear when I was expressing my neighbors great love for me. I call her the Banshee because she screams and yells - screeches really. Fowl languages woman who will be the first to scream at you at 7 AM to get your fucking dog into the house because its barking is interrupting her prayers to God!

Rofl

One day she started in on me and I just used one word to shut her up.

Cunt.

Very powerful word.....

Roflmao

Wavey

(PS: she is one).

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I was joking.

I thought that was clear when I was expressing my neighbors great love for me. I call her the Banshee because she screams and yells - screeches really. Fowl languages woman who will be the first to scream at you at 7 AM to get your fucking dog into the house because its barking is interrupting her prayers to God!

Rofl

One day she started in on me and I just used one word to shut her up.

Cunt.

Very powerful word.....

Roflmao

Wavey

(PS: she is one).

Then I apologize for taking everything the wrong way. I kinda-sorta got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and just don't have my "mojo." I'm sorry, Bowyn.

hello welcome to the forum Smile