Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year Parties
So who will be celebrating the New Year at home, at a party or doing nothing about it realising they will be one year older...! So what are your plans??

I'll be staying at home doing nothing. A party with my school papers, yay. Tongue Although, if my friends ask me to go somewhere, I might. But no plans so far. Smile Whatcha gonna do, Almac?

I´m @ home.... and I hate New Year.. with my animals it is a pure torture. The dogs get mad @ every firecracker ...all Doors have to be closed. Full light in every room and on the animal lawn outside. Cats have to stay inside and from 23.45 - 00.30 I have to powerfeed the pigs and poultry.... with cookies, bread whatever can be feeded to calm them down and prevent a panic.... this year we are with 3 people and in the worst time 5 to hold the control.

I really hate that ....

Please... don´t use firecrackers... its pure horror for animals

My ex high school friends and I have the tradition to go skiing at the Stubai Glacier and then have raclette in a friend's ski lodge (or let's say his grandfather's one).. It is going to be awesome

not sure with our plans just yet. might stay home, might be brave and go downtown, and might go up in the mountains to a natural hotsprings. choices, choices, choices.

I am thinking hot springs during mid day, bbq and drinks at our house with friends (new and old) and dancing at the bar down the street to bring in the new year. Oh, and I do plan on kissing someone super special. Wink

I'm going to have a quiet drink or two at home..

Beerchug

I wanted to stay in home quietly..but my friends are asking me to join them for beers. LOL.

Going to a New Years' wedding in Texas! I am going with family so I won't be able to drink quite as much as I would prefer to, but anything beats not having anything to do when one wants to have something to do.