Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's Eve
What are you doing on New Year's Eve, any plans yet? :biggrin:

Just at home with family.. Still ill so cant really drink due to medicine so meh what else is there lol. Cry

SO ALL THINK OF ME AT YOUR WILD PARTIES, IM AT HOME ILL Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

going back to uni in derby and spending it with some really good friends of mine Smile

Awww bless you being ill -I will have a drink on your behalf- hehe

Alkiadam Wrote:Awww bless you being ill -I will have a drink on your behalf- hehe

How kind of you... Makes me feel so much better Cry
[/COLOR]

Possibly going to G-A-Y... really depends if I manage to drag my ass into town and get some tickets... else I'll just be staying at home. Which'll be quite boring really

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Possibly going to G-A-Y... really depends if I manage to drag my ass into town and get some tickets... else I'll just be staying at home. Which'll be quite boring really

come join me -sends ticket :biggrin:

-Realises thats the ticket for one hour of passion. OOPSIE. Wink
[/COLOR]

BF and I are going to BF's friends' house (who happen to be the BF's ex and the ex's current BF) to have a few drinks.... I don't want to go, but I pick my battles

well my best friend who flew to see me here will be leaving this evening, so i will be free as a bird. for new years' i will probably be meeting up in town with some friends and have a few drinks. it will be the first time when i am not celebrating the new year in MY country, with people who speak MY language! it feels both strange and liberating actually Confusedmile:

Dinner for two then we're heading off to a nightclub.

We do the first footing thing at ours and, as the youngest dark-haired member of the family, it means that I have to be at the house to do that ... not that I mind - I'm not really much of a pubber/clubber as I don't drink :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!