Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and Need Some New Advice PLEASE!
Hi guys and gals!
I will make this as short as possible. I've really had to stop and think about my sexuality lately. As a 12 year old, I used to look up other boys shorts and see their briefs or stare at their butt, if it was nice. Both of these actions lead to an erection. I began masturbating to these images at a young age.

Although the sensation was incredible, I often felt guilt and felt that it was "gay" and that was gross. I kind of thought that I was the only boy doing this crap so I should stop. It never happened. In fact all through middle and high school, I imagined other guys in their briefs and masturbated. I even found some guys attractive or cute. I did have an intense crush on a boy my freshman year. Honestly, I liked and noticed girls too.

After high school, it was hotter. I would look at guys everywhere, work, mall, parks, wherever, and would look for guys who turned me on. It was like a hobby. I didn't seem to care about women at all. Yeah, I found them attractive and yeah I wanted to marry a few, but there was something about men. It seems to have become stronger.

I went through a phase where I was watching a ton of reality shows. My interest was in the male contestants. I was turned on by them and yes thought about them in a sexual way. I remember looking up their life on the internet and hoping that I would find out they were gay. Or when some stars, like Lance Bass, Davis Mallory or T.R. Knight came out, I felt kind of good. The funny thing was, I felt gross If I was gay, but it was okay for them. Weird! I still check guys sexual orientation when I wikepedia them.

A few years ago, I kind of fell for a couple of guys around me. I'm not talking underwear, I'm talking a good sense of humor or sweet personality or just plain good looking. It made me evaluate and think "there has to be a reason why I like guys in their underwear all the time and now I'm seem to be really like them. I came to the conclusion that I really like the male body. Yes, underwear has been sexy, but my interest has grown to maybe getting to know a guy.Truthfully, I would to feel a little up close and personal with a guy that I found attractive. When I think about being gay, I'm very conscious and really wonder if it is for me or wonder if I could do this. I do see attractive women from time to time, but I usually have my eye out for a guy and that is who seems to turn me on.

What do you think? Am I gay? I know, nobody can answer that but me, but does it seem like it? Could it just be like an underwear fetish or something?

To me, being gay is about feeling that deeper emotional and romantic connection with men that I really don't feel with women.

I can find women sexually attractive, but I know that I could never care as deeply for a woman as I do men.

I think you need to reconcile for yourself if you have strong emotional feelings for men or if it's all physical.

And you don't have to be GAY, could be bi. Smile

being gay is the ability to have a same sex relationship.
putting to many other people's labels on your sexuality almost always is a fail.

I would say Bi curious which is 100% natural.

ThatRobGuy,

I think you are right. Gotta have an emotional connection for a successful relationship. I don't know for sure If I have truly ever had that. I know I have had strong feelings for a girl before and I've really had some strong feelings for a guy as well. Bi is not a problem for me. However, I feel way more into guys than girls.

Pellaz, I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me. Are you saying that by asking people what they think will lead down the wrong path?

Rainbowoman, I could be bi curious.

Without going into a "tantrum", this country has an over obsessive compulsion for labeling people for every little thing they do, for every little thing they are, etc.....

ITS ALL BULL!!!!

I am NOT "gay", I am NOT "straight". I am ME. I have always been ME, I have never pretended to be anybody else, and I have never used who Im attracted to as a source to get people to like me, hate me, or whatever. I am attacted to men, but that is nobodys business but mine. If you want to like me, you will like me for me, not who I date or marry. If you think my personal preferences in a mate are any of your business...well, theres the front door, dont let it hit you on the way out.

Whats this got to do with your post? Well, I would suspect that you might have similar understandings of this concept. You are just you. You may prefer the company of men, but you arent "gay" or "straight", you are just you.

All this stereotypical BS and all these lables has everybody SO overly involved in aspects of other peoples lives, its just not funny anymore. In fact, its sickening.

Be who you are, not what some stupid premade lable is trying to force you to be. If someone likes you...they will like you for the kind of person you are, not who you date. If they think its thier business to tell you what to think, how to feel, and who to date....then kick 'em in the shin, tell them to get a real life, and move on.

Burn the lables, ignore the stupid people. Just be the best you that you can be.

As far as the fetish is concerned, well, we all have a fetish of some kind. Now that you are actually finding out that there are actual minds and bodies in those underwear, you are becoming much less interested in the undies and more interested in whats in them (the man I mean).

I really, REALLY loved reading the part about you getting to know the guys. Finding out about them, talking to them. Im Victorian minded myself and believe getting to know someone comes WAAAAYYYYY before jumping into each others pants.

Ok, I'll shut up now. Thats my comment for you though.

Hope you catch a good one!
LOL

Don't feel gross. Social construct wants you to believe being attracted to men is disgusting, when in all reality it's just as normal as being straight. Since you're more attracted to men sexually and not emotionally, I would say you're bi curious as well.

I'm going to think just a little different than everyone so far. When you said, you were relieved or happy that some celebrities came out of the closet or you found out that they were gay, it made me wonder why you are having so much interest in sexuality. That makes me think that you are looking for some gratification for some feelings that you are having. You must have known something deep inside. You may not want to admit this, but maybe you saw that they were happy and liberated when they came out and that gave you hope. I can kind of see that in myself when I hear of someone coming out.

Have you ever gotten to really know a guy that you are attracted to? It seems like society is coming to terms with other forms of sexuality, other than straight. Maybe your interest in guys is a little more tucked in because you have felt it was wrong all these years. I'm not going to just slap some label on you just because you are mainly attracted to guys but you notice girls too. I think you really need to get some experience and not just sexual, but see how you would feel if you were in a relationship with a guy.

I know that I really have had an intense desire for males since I was young as well and a diminishing interest in girl. However, I'm not completely sure I would be gay because I haven't explored the dating scene. I truly wouldn't feel ashamed. You like what you like and if turns out that you in fact end up with a man, than I'm sure you will be too happy to care what others think.

Thanks, so far everyone. I sill have questions. My attraction to guys is very consistent. It's like everyday. I've really developed an interest in being with a guy and wondering what a relationship is like. I kind of feel like just saying I'm bi-curious just means I need to ignore my feelings for men and find a woman because I don't have an interest in a deeper relationship and emotional love for a man. I haven't had much interest in women the past four to five years. I'm not sure I would want to have a relationship with a woman If I'm constantly looking at guys.

Underwear fetishes are common among gay men (Including myself, I even have favorite brands you can't find in department stores). I suspect it has something to do with underwear packaging, and that this is the first place many gay men see a man in only his underwear, and it is "acceptable" to view.

Here are some questions (for you, we don't need the answers):
-Do you like breasts? (Do you think they are weird/gross/indifferent/amazing/arousing/fun?)
-Do you like penises? (Do you think they are weird/gross/indifferent/amazing/arousing/fun?)
-Does the idea of touching a woman excite you?
-Does the idea of touching a man excite you?

Sexuality has much to do with personal preference, and little to do with the opinion of others.