Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and Need Some New Advice PLEASE!
Probly the same reason you haven't pursued women too!

Like you already said, only you can answer that. Based on my experiences though and probably many of us in here, we all started out with fantasies of some sort that we had difficulty deciphering if it was reality or just a fetish. Over time, I became more absorbed with these fantasies and it all became my reality when I decided to act on those fantasies. When the act occurred, the true feelings developed and this was the crossroads that many of us faced at some point in time. Do I face those realities or bury them down so that I pretend that they are not there?

This is what you have to answer. You may not be able to answer that now and it may take a considerable amount of time for you to come to the conclusion, but when you know, you will surely know. One thing that will surely help you in forming that conclusion is by having a good support staff such as a forum like this. This is where you can come and mingle with others who are not sure, those who are sure, and those who are willing to provide good/quality advice.

When I was younger (and no I am not old) these support sessions were not available. There was no one or no place that we could turn to and it was much more difficult to come to that conclusion as society itself made it that way. Now, with gay rights and actavists so vocal and standing up for us/themselves, it is much easier for social acceptance, therefore, personal acceptance.

So to answer your question, I cannot. One more thing, I have known plenty of people out there who had the same feelings as you with gay tendencies, ideals, and even fantasies and they all asked me for my opinion. I never pressured them, but instead I supported them in deducing their own decision. I did this whether I genuinely thought they were being true to themselves or not, because they had to trulyfeel what they believed.

Acceptance of that answer undoubtedly has to come from within. If we give you our opinions this may ultimately persuade you into deciding one way or the other, and instead of doing so, I will support you in any decision that you make.

I wish you the best of luck in deriving this very difficult decision in your life, but remember, you are not alone...

Scott.

Thanks Gayworld!
Well written. Your points make sense. Only I will be able to answer that question. I really apreciate your insight. It really made me think.

You are very welcome. Remember, many of us have been through what you are going through at this very moment, but the lucky part for you is that there are many ways for you to reach out with others. The last sentence is something that many of us did not have years ago....

Scott

Thanks, Scott, I think you sort of nailed it... But we all agree here, until Achud has accepted his own reality and decided to act upon it, he won't really know what he's capable of. All he knows for the moment is the potential thrill, but also the anguish, of admitting this and acting upon it.