Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and a Bit Shy.
Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm 32 years old and consider myself third gender, looking for support and community. I hope to find a place here. Since I'm not male or female, I'm sure everyone will have a different label for me, but I don't really care about labels much. I just want to meet nice people and hopefully make new friends because I'm very lonely sometimes. I know many people here understand the feeling.

Eating-cookie

You are a dear for coming here! Welcome to GS! Wavey Smile
I hope you'll find this place a comfort more than a challenge and I hope you'll the right degree of challenge to assist in your journey to grow and live with hope and determination. Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to the forum =) What are your hobbies?

Thank you. Smile

I'm usually studying something about medicine, philosophy, spirituality, or Confucianism. I also love reading, singing, cooking, and enjoying simple things like relaxing with tea. I'm also into history.

Welcome to the forum, no need to be shy when your sitting behind the keyboard here. We are a pretty friendly bunch Smile

I like to think I can cook. Others tell me otherwise Rofl

ObW
X

Welcome to the forum.

I like labels. Please make one for yourself <3

Hi and Welcome to GS! Don't be shy! I believe in two labels (good and bad people) - the rest is just minor details.

Hello, welcome to the forum Welcome

Hello! Yes I think we've all been there. God sometimes I feel really lonely - but because I live in one of the most crowded cities in Europe - if not the most crowded - I am surrounded by people everywhere and feel cramped. It's the worst of both worlds really! Lonely + claustrophobic

But anyway, I can relate. I hope you enjoy posting on here.

And don't worry about being shy either - I am one of the most timid people you can imagine. You're not alone there!

Do you find loud, over-confident people intimidating btw? I certainly do. I can't stand being in a bar which is noisy and crowded. I prefer quiet places.