Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and just saying hi
East Wrote:..but if so many people have the same complaint about the "others" ....why don't they meet each other? There are alot of them...seems to me they would bump into each other or connect somewhere along the line? ...
I was once in a room with 30 gay guys who said they couldn't find anyone to date! Seriously, I overfed [DAMN autocorrect! LOL!] ahem... I OFFERED a group check in so each guy had the opportunity to address the group for one minute, saying why they couldn't find a date and what kind of guy they were hoping to meet. After each had a turn (which took a bit over half an hour), I asked, "Doesn't anyone else think it is odd that you're all here in the same room saying you can't find anyone to date?"

What's really going on here?

Welcome to GS. Smile

Plenty of friendly and nice people on this site so I am sure you will fit in just fine, enjoy your time on the forum.

Hello and welcome to GS Catfly

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bikkie Wrote:Hiya,

I'm a 20 y/o gay English guy, and I want to reach out to some people to just chat. Frankly I've become pretty disappointing in the LGBT scene. It seems that people want to assert their sexuality now before it's 'too late', not giving any thought to longevity. I guess this attutide is seen as obnoxious by some people, and I feel myself becoming included in them.

I really don't want to dislike my sexuality, and I hate the looming cloud over my head that seems to keep hovering there, telling me that my passivity is bad. But, I have a few diagnosed mental health issues, and for the most part that's just... extremely hard for me.

Overall, I'm seeking out gay people online to just chat to and share my experiences with, and them with me, without nude pictures being everywhere, y'know.

Ye sorry if that was a bit gloomy... :p
I love cats, though!Catmilk
(and pizza)

Well here's the thing.

I'm older than dirt in gay years.

I had a great time in my 20's fucking and expressing my sexuality. And I'm still here to talk about it. With a partner of 34 years.

I understand that your mental health issues may create some barriers for you...but don't assume that because others are out having a great time that they are morally or behaviourally inferior to you.

Sexuality and sex is one of the greatest joys of being homosexual.

I hope that you are receiving counselling and are being a 100% committed partner in achieving your optimal state of mental health....please don't hesitate to share your story and any questions or thoughts you may have.

Welcome!