Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New around here
Hi all, it's not like me to join Internet forums, but I guess after all this lock down, living alone, I'm craving human interaction!

Anyway, hi all.

Hello and welcome to our wonderful internet family Welcome

Welcome to the forum @TheTransporter. It's a friendly place here so get stuck in and I hope to see you around!

Thanks for the welcome fellas, I'll try to pop on by regularly.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

You can relax and have some fun in here,, and meet some great people..

Sin-cerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I've just got home from a looooong day at work... and trying to talk myself out of buying a new TV. It's a want, not a need... I blame covid.

Anyway.. thanks for the welcome guys xxx

(01-29-2021, 01:02 AM)TheTransporter Wrote: I've just got home from a looooong day at work... and trying to talk myself out of buying a new TV.  It's  a want, not a need... I blame covid.

Anyway..  thanks for the welcome guys xxx

I've literally just upgraded my TV myself, absolutely no regrets Smile. After the year we've all had, why the hell not eh?
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • TheTransporter

What tv did you get? I want a 65inch... was just browsing on Curry's and they have 8k... I haven't even got 4k yet!

(01-29-2021, 01:42 AM)TheTransporter Wrote: What tv did you get?  I want a 65inch... was just browsing on Curry's and they have 8k... I haven't even got 4k yet!

A modest 43" for me haha. My old TV was 4k but it's HDR was limited, the TV I have now is HDR10+ which makes the picture really pop for when I am gaming. Amazing for the price!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B089M66...asin_title

I'm not sure 8k is worth it so much. 8k is getting to the point whether the eyes would really be able to comprehend much difference. I find the HDR makes more of a difference for sure. It does depend what you use your TV mostly for I guess.