Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New chap
Hello all,

Lord above, don't know how to actually introduce myself properly, other than saying HELLO. I'm looking forward to actually being on a forum for the first time in about 4 years.

Hey Gentlefish, Welcome to gayspeak!Glad that GS is your forum of choice!

In which case, welcome. Join in and have fun.

Welcome to GS!

Welcome on board me harty! Big Grin Are you a Peter Cook fan? Thought some of his old stuff with Dudley Moore in the 60s was really funny!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Gentlefish Wrote:Hello all,

Lord above, don't know how to actually introduce myself properly, other than saying HELLO. I'm looking forward to actually being on a forum for the first time in about 4 years.

Well hello there gentleman... and fish (are you a Pisces? -- no, I did see you were a Leo Wink). I think I can guess, you're the one swimming in circles in a bowl, looking out onto the world of men?

So, I'm the one who asks all the questions, lol. What made you join us here? How did you find the site? Was it luck or searching? How long have you known about yourself?

Welcome Gentlefish... great ID name... how did you come up with it?

see ya around,
frank

Welcome aboard GF! Wink

Hello & welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS! Big Grin