Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New feelings
In general I hate the danceclub environment and other over crowded surroundings, I often get nervous or just flipping out if there is to many around me, I often become aggressive if I have consumed alcohol to. . I've also been in a quite depressive state lately to in matter of fact. Anyhow... I went to a bar / danceclub with my friend and with 2 chick he invited and wished to bang, As always I felt anxious. I drank some more beers although i was wasted and we hit the dancefloor after. It just felt so wrong, I really do suck and hate to dance but I kind of felt suffocated. I went outside first just to chill but there was to much people for me to relax, i searched anywhere for a place to take a seat inside and out. Eventually my friend joined me and cheered me up. It didn't take long for me to left, I felt quite angry as always at first but just 2 blocks away I went to a park to piss but instead I just hide out and cried hysterically. My memory of the night has faded some and as stated I was drunk, but from what I remembered I felt crushed, heart broken. I have been friend with him since junior high and we hang out on regular basis, Although I find him so handsome and have had sex dreams sometimes about him... I think I have a crush on him, as I've just though that those feelings was just a bromance or brothership. But I am not sure how to cope with the feelings, a part of me just want to bury the feelings and remain close friends and a part just wants to fuck his brain out. He is atleast from what I've seen from him is he straight as a wall, I could came out to him about my sexuality but what about my feelings? I need help

Anonymous
you have something like 444 posts here. i am saying that because i am not going to tell you anything original. the original thing here is it apples to U:
-you should have been out to your friend, if he is indeed a friend he will accept you somehow. or not. Future project; find a path giving the most success to out your self to this person.
-you should not consider straight people phuckable.

seems like your in tune with your self:
Anonymous Wrote:I hate the dance club environment ... I often get nervous ... if I have consumed alcohol too.
this is excellent but you fail to anticipate your feelings and fail. This is both short and long term. Execute a plan based on what you know about your self like:
Short term
-dont drink as much at a club, if at all.
-ask your straight friend; "ok we go to a straight club with the girls but sometime you go with me to a gay club with a lady"?
long term
work on proper gay bf(s) for your self. get some girl friends too

pellaz Wrote:Anonymous
you have something like 444 posts here.

Not necessarily. The forum software counts all anonymous posts as one person. So there have been 444 anonymous posts in total on this site.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hello,
Best motto i can give is if it aint broken dont fix it.... Its better to have a great friend than loose a potential lover

limited uses for a closet friend

pellaz Wrote:Anonymous
you have something like 444 posts here. ...

Pellaz, not all 444 posts were written by the same anonymous person. Anyone who wishes to be anonymous can post, therefore it's difficult to tell how many posts were actually written by the same person. But again, you're right, nothing very original will be answered to a question often asked. Confusedmile:

Sorry, guys, just noticed that Colin had already said so... oops.

Anonymous Wrote:In general I hate the danceclub environment and other over crowded surroundings, I often get nervous or just flipping out if there is to many around me, I often become aggressive if I have consumed alcohol to. . I've also been in a quite depressive state lately to in matter of fact. Anyhow... I went to a bar / danceclub with my friend and with 2 chick he invited and wished to bang, As always I felt anxious. I drank some more beers although i was wasted and we hit the dancefloor after. It just felt so wrong, I really do suck and hate to dance but I kind of felt suffocated. I went outside first just to chill but there was to much people for me to relax, i searched anywhere for a place to take a seat inside and out. Eventually my friend joined me and cheered me up. It didn't take long for me to left, I felt quite angry as always at first but just 2 blocks away I went to a park to piss but instead I just hide out and cried hysterically. My memory of the night has faded some and as stated I was drunk, but from what I remembered I felt crushed, heart broken. I have been friend with him since junior high and we hang out on regular basis, Although I find him so handsome and have had sex dreams sometimes about him... I think I have a crush on him, as I've just though that those feelings was just a bromance or brothership. But I am not sure how to cope with the feelings, a part of me just want to bury the feelings and remain close friends and a part just wants to fuck his brain out. He is atleast from what I've seen from him is he straight as a wall, I could came out to him about my sexuality but what about my feelings? I need help

Sounds like you reluctantly agreed to go along to the club knowing how it would turn out.

You don't like the environment; your friend wanted to get laid by a chick; you want to lay your friend....

Oh what tangled webs we weave!

Wink

Really not much to say except you need to be start being more honest with your friend if you're going to enjoy your time with him. Does that mean you need to come out to him and confess your eternal love....not exactly.

But certainly I think you'll have a better time if you went out and didn't feel cornered in a place you didn't want to be.

Just be honest with him from now on: "Hey I don't feel like clubbing tonight and I don't wanna pick up any chicks."

Maybe he'll figure out the rest or you can help fill in the blanks after that opener.

Good luck.