Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New from Indiana
I am 31 years old. I am a straight male married to a woman. I enjoy safe sex as a bottom. I have no intimate feelings for guys and don't get turned on by a guys looks. I do get turned on by getting screwed by men.

Welcome to the forum, Hoosier. I grew up in Scott County many ages ago.

I'm Origionally from OaklandCity Indiana :3 moved when I was about 16.. so 2 years ago + some months Tongue
I miss the cooler days there, Texas is too hot for me :/

Humeinator2 Wrote:I'm Origionally from OaklandCity Indiana :3 moved when I was about 16.. so 2 years ago + some months Tongue
I miss the cooler days there, Texas is too hot for me :/
Had to google OaklandCity, I see it's over near Evanston. Well, I miss warm summers. Sad Living out here in the SF Bay Area, summer's are cool (right around the bay, not out further east in the valley). Like today I think it might have gotten up to 67°. Once in a great while it gets up to 80 but that is rare. AND it isn't humid… so it gets even colder as soon as the sun goes down. I miss being able to sit outside after dark without being all bundled up, looking at the stars. :/

Hello HoosierVeteran. Welcome to GS.Wavey

MikeW Wrote:Had to google OaklandCity, I see it's over near Evanston. Well, I miss warm summers. Sad Living out here in the SF Bay Area, summer's are cool (right around the bay, not out further east in the valley). Like today I think it might have gotten up to 67°. Once in a great while it gets up to 80 but that is rare. AND it isn't humid… so it gets even colder as soon as the sun goes down. I miss being able to sit outside after dark without being all bundled up, looking at the stars. :/

Yeah, I used to be able to do that, but now It is usually to .. um.. is humidity what makes you sweat? if so, it tends to be to humid in the evening, then at night I can only go outside if I have a valid reason :/
Oh, Also, I'll trade you, you can has the hot weather, I'll take the cold weather

Humeinator2 Wrote:Yeah, I used to be able to do that, but now It is usually to .. um.. is humidity what makes you sweat? if so, it tends to be to humid in the evening, then at night I can only go outside if I have a valid reason :/
Oh, Also, I'll trade you, you can has the hot weather, I'll take the cold weather
Not being able to go out at night sucks. I assume you live in a city, then. In my late teens I spent the summers in Indiana on the farm and the other three seasons going to high school in Florida. On the farm I'd often sneak out of the house and go for long walks across the fields and into the woods. If it was really hot, I'd get totally naked. When in Florida, similarly, I liked to head to he beach (we lived about 4 blocks away). I was a weird kid… I'd stand naked in the sand staring out at the waves with my arms outstretched letting the mosquitos eat me.

XD but no, is mostly the mesqiuitoes, I live in a small town along the highway, but is the risk of getting bit by a masquitoe or some wild animal that is the problem, we don't have a back light outside, only on the little inclosed porch like thing where we keep the deepfreeze, out back at least, out front we have a porch light, but thats where the highway is...
I don't like being seen at knight by strangers in cars

Howdy Hoosier!
You've found some friendly people here.

Humeinator2 Wrote:XD but no, is mostly the mesqiuitoes, I live in a small town along the highway, but is the risk of getting bit by a masquitoe or some wild animal that is the problem, we don't have a back light outside, only on the little inclosed porch like thing where we keep the deepfreeze, out back at least, out front we have a porch light, but thats where the highway is...
I don't like being seen at knight by strangers in cars
Lordy, what kind of wild critters do you have? I was always sneaking off into the dark. I never got bit by anything. I mean, other than mosquitos. If that's a big deal you can probably find some repellent at a sporting goods store that will keep most of them at bay. I know what you mean about strangers, though. I always kept away from roadways and cars if I could.

Hell, 16-17 in the summer time there was a whole group of us guys, 4 to 7 of us, who liked to go roustabouting after dark, sometimes into the wee-hours of the morning.