Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New gay serie "Looking"
I dont watch shows for reallity I watch them to see fun and exciting stuff and hot guys Wink If I wanted to see avarage guys I would look in the mirror all day.

I've heard about this serie but mhh... It doesn't seem good...
But I started Queer As Folk few days ago, at the moment I'm watching the U.S.A. version, even if I was looking for the original UK serie.
. . .

Only saw one episode of Looking did not thick much to it

Have seen most episodes of queer as folk UK and US ,both shows have some good scenes in them:tongue:

sillyboy86 Wrote:I've heard about this serie but mhh... It doesn't seem good...
But I started Queer As Folk few days ago, at the moment I'm watching the U.S.A. version, even if I was looking for the original UK serie.
. . .

You… sillyboy.. didnt you read mistertinkles post, you need to watch the uk version! Rolleyes

Ps - Ive read bad bad things about "looking", apparantly its quite a confused show about what it wants to be and cant help resorting to be like a version of "friends"

I wouldnt of watched it anyway, its american tv.. about as far away from my reality as possible.

I think i watched too much american tv shows and movies as a kid and thats why im so unhappy with the world because its nothing like that, somewhere in my sub-consience i though life was all green lawns and white picket fences where people talk about there problems and resolve them… oh and everybodys good looking, especially nerds (they just wear braces)

partis Wrote:You… sillyboy.. didnt you read mistertinkles post, you need to watch the uk version! Rolleyes

Ps - Ive read bad bad things about "looking", apparantly its quite a confused show about what it wants to be and cant help resorting to be like a version of "friends"

I wouldnt of watched it anyway, its american tv.. about as far away from my reality as possible.

I think i watched too much american tv shows and movies as a kid and thats why im so unhappy with the world because its nothing like that, somewhere in my sub-consience i though life was all green lawns and white picket fences where people talk about there problems and resolve them… oh and everybodys good looking, especially nerds (they just wear braces)

The episode of Looking I watched did seem a bit like Friends to be honest.
I also watched a lot of American shows when I was younger ,like 90210 and Melrose place and thought to myself why can't my life be like that 'sigh'

I really like shows like this. It shows something deeper that a typical American series doesn't explore.

I watched a few episodes of "looking" but couldn't get into it at all.

I've actually never seen queer as folk though. Might have to check it out.

I loved it...can't wait for season 2

Saw the whole first season. It got better by the end (up until the last 2 episodes, was not exactly thrilling) Looking forward to next season.

East Wrote:I loved it...can't wait for season 2

^ Same!!

It's good! :biggrin: