Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Camfer Wrote:I see from reading his profile that he has an average bust size! Makes me want to go to [MENTION=22930]Jettalove[/MENTION] 's profile to see what she answered there.

Well [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION]....as you can see, unlike [MENTION=23090]Bill[/MENTION], I tend to keep that information for the consumption of a select few...however, I will volunteer that my ancestry is full of Italians Wink

Guess where I'm headed next!

βelcome, a βill.

Egad, I spelled Giuseppe wrong!

Belcome wanyway!
I bid NO Trump!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thank you everyone Smile I was wondering if anyone would have anything to say about the uniform lol I'm not sure I have many good stories to share with y'all, appropriate ones anyway.

Bill Wrote:I was wondering if anyone would have anything to say about the uniform lol

~~>I'm not sure I have many good stories to share with y'all, appropriate ones anyway.

Hi..
You have our attention..
Welcome..

Please tell us!?
We love inappropriate stories...

Bill Wrote:Thank you everyone Smile I was wondering if anyone would have anything to say about the uniform lol I'm not sure I have many good stories to share with y'all, appropriate ones anyway.

Welcome to the forum. And don't be shy to share inappropriate stories. I've seen tons of them here, our level of appropriateness is a bit lower I guess. :biggrin:

Welcome Big Grin
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Hi Bill...
Hope we get a chance to chat some time. I'm from Colombia and I'd like to practice my English.