Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy in the UK
Hi,

I am a long time lurker and have read some amazing advice over the last few months that has really helped me.

Im 28, from the UK and not out to anyone. Don't really wish to come out if I am honest as I have chatted and dated with guys for the last year and a half and it has never caused me any issues. I do worry that it may prevent any future relationships going to the next level, but I will deal with that when I come to that bridge.

Anyway Hi Smile

TallLincsGuy Wrote:Hi,

I am a long time lurker and have read some amazing advice over the last few months that has really helped me.

Im 28, from the UK and not out to anyone. Don't really wish to come out if I am honest as I have chatted and dated with guys for the last year and a half and it has never caused me any issues. I do worry that it may prevent any future relationships going to the next level, but I will deal with that when I come to that bridge.

Anyway Hi Smile

Hi Tall! Welcome to GS!

You've got to do what's right for you mate, at the right time.

Hi Tall, welcome to the forum Smile

If you've been lurking you'll probably know that until you reach 50 posts, sometimes your posts will take agggges to appear or disappear - it's part of a random moderation system. So keep posting till you hit 50, doesn't actually take long at all. You can always post garbage in the word games threads, I'm still doing so..

Anyway, have fun!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hey Tallguy, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Greetings [MENTION=24221]TallLincsGuy[/MENTION]!

Welcome here. It is grand to hear that you have been around and found some good help.

Fell free to pitch in and enjoy the crew!!
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome Tall, hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Welcome. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to GS! :-)

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome to this forum it is great here and Bearhope you enjoy your stay