Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy on the forums
Hi, I'm new to the forums. I'm hoping to connect with other guys about similar interests. Check out my profile and feel free to contact me anytime. I hope to hear from you soon.
Seth.

Welcome! :]

welcome Seth

Welcome to GS!

You'll be at least the second Seth known to us on these boards. Welcome to GaySpeak.... You will also be one of many Canadians, lol... How did you find us? What were you looking for? What are your personal circumstances? Out? Not out? Planning to be out? Staying 'safely' in the closet? Not sure yet? Looking forward to hearing about you too. Take care, Seth. Confusedmile:

Phew!!

Hello and welcome Smile

Welcome buddy, hope you enjoy your time here. Confusedmile:

Wow everyone here is so friendly. I'm out to my parents and friends. I just came across this site on google and thought it would be a good way to connect to other gay guys. I also have a blog which you can find out more about in my profile, which I hope guys from this site check out and enjoy. So nice to be welcomed by you guys.
Seth.

hi m8 - another canadian on the board is always welcome - im in the uk although im happy to see anyone from any country here Smile .. hope to see u in the chat room one day,

welcome to gs