Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here...
This is the first time I've done anything remotely close to coming out...
Anyways, hello, my name is Nate. I work two jobs Sunday through Saturday. Not for financial reasons, but mostly because I want to. Confusedmile:

I don't do much "gay" stuff, I think. My mannerisms are pretty "manly" I assume, and I tend to attract women at work or at school, even though that's not where I'm aiming. Never been in a relationship, nor have I ever done anything "adult" --- no drinking, smoking, drugs, romance, you name it. I'm as virgin as one can get. Sad

Anyway, I definitely don't mind making friends with all sorts of different people. Makes life just that much more interesting and vibrant. Smile

Welcome and congrats on the taking a step out! Though I sadly didn't have a site like this, it did help to rent some films dealing with coming out, read magazines like OUT to help me feel like there was a whole community out there, etc. Have you known you are bi for a while or is it all new to you? Regardless, hope you enjoy it here Smile

Thanks. Smile I've known for a good portion of my life. I'm not entirely sure about the whole gay/bi thing. I love baseball, action movies, bloody games, rock/rap/real hip-hop music, you name it. Not that those are all necessarily "straight" things to do, but I also tend to be attracted to women sometimes. I just see myself legitimately loving a man rather than just sexually adoring a woman.

It used to depress the hell out of me almost to the point of suicide because I would dwell on it so immensely, but I'm way over that now. I also went to a private baptist school for the last year of high school, so that didn't really help me out much... Tongue

Welcome to gayspeak man! Way to go on taking the first step man! I'm proud of you! It's great to let those stuffed up feelings go. Sometimes you need someone to talk to. This is a great site and will encourage you!

Welcome and enjoy the discussions!

You'll find that there's so much more to the stereotypes. Sure certain gays love their pop divas, but you'll find a lot into other things as you are. I myself prefer rock and alternative music and I know there's quite a range of music tastes on here. I'm not as into sports myself but there's some on here as well, etc. A bit tired so am going to leave it at that, just know there are a lot of different gay/bi guys out there with all sorts of interests Smile

Hello. Welcome Smile

Hello and welcome, dude. It's never too late to change something if you want to. :]]

Hi Nate, welcome along Confusedmile:

Hi Nate! Welcome to the fourm! :biggrin: