Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here...
Welcome bud

Hello,
Welcome to the site... Its good to see a rareity in life where someone is 100% pure lol... l smoke and started as a bet with my ex i could give up after one pack of 20 cigarettes and since i started i have smoked more than 10,000 cigarettes as i can smoke anything from 20 to 60 a day depending upon stress levels lol.. l am a full time employee in the public sector doing a job that EVERYONE hates you doing lolbut i dont mind lol

Well hope your doing good and welcome

Kindest regards

zeon

Welcome to the site ^_^ joining this site was one of the first steps to coming out for me also Big Grin

I know this may come as a shock to you, and you may want to sit down if you arent already, but liking baseball doesnt make you, in any way, straight. Sorry to break it to ya! Welcome to the forum.

My turn to Welcome you to GaySpeak, Nate. I tried to message you last night about coming into the chat rooms. We'll have further opportunities for that, I guess. Just feel free to message anyone and ask for advice, or answer with what experience is yours... You may be a virgin but I guess you still have a past and feelings which need expressing and sorting.

Thanks all for the welcoming. Really appreciate it. Confusedmile:

@ Psuedo: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I know watching baseball doesn't magically make a person straight, which is why I said "Not that those are all necessarily "straight" things to do..." Smile

@ Prince: Thanks. Sorry I wasn't able to get to the chat. This is the first time I'm able to get on my computer in quite a bit. Next time, though. Confusedmile:

Hey Nate, how goes it? It's awesome that you're being honest about yourself and your sexuality at your age. I tried to convince myself I was "straight" or, at most "bi-curious" (which you may in fact may just be, but I don't know you so I can't speak for you, of course) because of many of the same reasons you listed (I also have generally masculine mannerisms, like basketball, alternative/hard rock, etc), so I didn't see myself "fitting in" with the gay scene. And, well, sometimes I still don't, lol.....but there are so many cool people in it who are funny and geniune and warm-hearted. Don't shut that out by your insecurities! Go with it. I never thought, at your age, that I'd ever see myself get out on a dance floor while gyrating to loud thumpa-thumpa remixes with other sweaty guys, or watch drag revues and tip the girls with dollar bills, or hold hands with another boy while walking home at night. But I've done that, and I look forward to more of it. It's wonderful stuff, this thing called life, don't be held back by labels!

hi nate welcome to gs im like you in a way i have manly mannerisms as well and i never smoked or drinked a day in my life ive been out on few relationships with guys never with girls but anyway

enjoy your stayConfusedmile: