Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hey there and Welcome to the group!!

hello and welcome to gayspeak,
Hope you enjoy your time here

Stillnew Wrote:Just wanted to say hi to everyone! Really glad that I found this site! Can't wait to meet some new people

Welcome sir. Tongue

Welcome to GaySpeak, Stillnew, so tell us a little bit about yourself. What are your circumstances? ... Have you recently come out? Something is still new for you. What? Admitting it to yourself? or to others?

No I haven't come out yet. Actually I don't even know if I'm gay or bi or what. I have done some things and I loved it, but I don't know

i think it depends on your defining gay it may change over time
thats not to say that it's correct to make changes as to what that word means. i have met guys that were sucking me and asked howlong have you been gay and an indigent anwser like "i aint no queer i just like to suck cock
not do this or that that was the anwser i got and then aanother time
the guy says well i am not one because i dont dress lika a fairy or another seterotype i just like to this or that it was extremly hard for me to understand
this type of reasoning at 18 years of age cant understand it today eather but i know why guy go there to accept themselves but keep themselves from being a bad person in their head since they were brainwashed like most of the masses.and it affects every one wheather or not we wish to belive it or not it is subetuly put into our lives

Howdy,

Ole guy

Scott Wrote:Howdy,

Ole guy

Hi and welcome Scott Xyxthumbs