Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, I'm gay and in a fraternity?
I'll be 20 next month and entering my junior year of college. It's also my 1-year coming out anniversary next month as well. I am currently at a crossroads in my life.

Note, yes I came out to all of my brothers and most of my friends.

No, I have not come out to my parents.

I'm an easy guy to talk to and my lust for knowledge is insatiable.

Hey there

Welcome to GS Gayfratguy!!

Hi Gayfratguy welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Hi and welcome to the forums

welcome mate - happy to see your siblings and friends are cool with you been gay, do you think your parents may have worked it out for themselves yet ?,

how are freternity's with gay students ? all uk tv shows just show them as places for jocks picking on the nerdy kids ...obviously this is crap.. just wonderd how things actually were

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak

Hello and welcome to G.S. Wavey

Hi and welcome to the boards.

matty7 Wrote:welcome mate - happy to see your siblings and friends are cool with you been gay, do you think your parents may have worked it out for themselves yet ?,

how are freternity's with gay students ? all uk tv shows just show them as places for jocks picking on the nerdy kids ...obviously this is crap.. just wonderd how things actually were

My mom definitely suspects something haha

My fraternity is a very complicated situation. They are accepting mainly because its one of our pillars "Brotherhood." If they weren't accepting, they would be hypocrites.

But at times it's very hard and I think I might defect quite soon.

welcome...
i am always curious about fraternity.
what do you guys usually do?