I have followed your posts ..
I understand the struggles you face...
The last thing i'd do is troll you...
Now....
Crystal is out in south florida...
The new wonder drug is
Flaca... bath salts X 10 [emoji1]

Come over here and eat my face...

LOL I'm afraid of that stuff. Call me old fashioned but I'll stick to vodka.

Well you're a dynamic guy..
Call you old fashioned?
Screaming your name sounds like more fun ...[emoji4]

....shudders.....flashback.... :eek: ...DEEP BREATHS..NICE AND SLOW...OK..I'm ready.....

This could have been me once.....except I had a lot of extra stuff as well to add to mine.

Bottom line..you have been cast in the 1950s housewife role...and he forgot to tell you....

Good luck changing him......

Mine was 10 years older...I was 21...he was 31....

Now...here are some other things to watch out for,.......

When I met him...he told me that both his ex wife and his ex-husband developed bad drinking problems while I sympathetically listened to him...

Two years later...I had bottles of rum and brandy hid all over the house so I could get a gulp when he started in with the Joan Crawford routine...which was all the time...and I had a clear moment when I remembered what he told me about his exes...and their drinking problem...and I burst out laughing...

So...if you find yourself self medicating in order to deal with him....or you are thinking of marinating his fucking pork chop with arsenic....STOP...

Good luck to you...I hope he is a different man than the one I came across but there IS a mold for that man...and they made a lot of the fuckers.....

.....he very well could be different...but the warning stands...just in case...

If you don't have them, consider investing in both a Foreman grill and a crock pot. The former cooks meat in a healthful way in ten minutes. Our newest one (third) has trays that can be removed and popped right in the dishwasher or wiped clean in the sink (HUGE improvement).

The crock pot is an endless font of joy for one-pot meals. Yesterday, in between conference calls I threw a pound of ground turkey, a can of white beans, an can of chopped tomato, and half a jar of pasta sauce in there, along with half an onion I had pulverized in the food processor. When it was closer to being ready, I noticed it was kind of watery so I added half a cup of brown rice. We now have two meals ready to go with only one pot to wash (and it is easy to clean in the sink if you don't let the food burn). Adequate liquid is the key. Oh, yes, in the crock pot too! (toasts [MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION]).

^^^^^One of the reasons I love camp humor is to watch them parody things...like my life at the time.....

I cooked that guy breakfast...made his lunch half of the time...and a complete dinner every night. I also cooked for his fucked up and frequent dinner parties with his friends..never mine (though I was too embarrassed to let any of my friends see what had happened to me so it was just as well)....until one day I made a scene and ripped the tablecloth out from underneath everyone while they were eating the fucking cold raspberry wine soup out of their Waterford crystal bowls.......wine stains everywhere...lots of screaming...and I screeched away in the car......LOL.... (I wasn't a very good 50s housewife...in the end :biggrinSmile My problem that night...there wasn't enough wine in the bottles to get me drunk enough to listen to their collective crap :eek: ....

I had quite a reputation at one time...I did a lot of "stuff" along the way that made people talk LOL

East Wrote:^^^^^One of the reasons I love camp humor is to watch them parody things...like my life at the time.....

I cooked that guy breakfast...made his lunch half of the time...and a complete dinner every night. I also cooked for his fucked up and frequent dinner parties with his friends..never mine (though I was too embarrassed to let any of my friends see what had happened to me so it was just as well)....until one day I made a scene and ripped the tablecloth out from underneath everyone while they were eating the fucking cold raspberry wine soup out of their Waterford crystal bowls.......wine stains everywhere...lots of screaming...and I screeched away in the car......LOL.... (I wasn't a very good 50s housewife...in the end :biggrinSmile My problem that night...there wasn't enough wine in the bottles to get me drunk enough to listen to their collective crap :eek: ....

I had quite a reputation at one time...I did a lot of "stuff" along the way that made people talk LOL

Wow, I've got a visual. Boys in the Band if John Waters wrote it!

We have the house chores more or less split up. And I'd love to say I keep up with them, but I sometimes don't. Luckily, he's just as lazy as I am, so we both sort of just deal with it. (When you're BOTH slacking, it's hard to claim any high ground.) He used to cook dinner five or six nights a week, but now there's a lot of quick stuff in the freezer, and the nearby cheap restaurants and delivery places know us by name. Smile

Lex