Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, hi!
Stumbled upon this forum while doing a Google search. Figured I'd join the community and check it out. I'm an open book if anyone wants to get to know me and make a new friend! Big Grin

Hi and welcome to gs, i am sure you will make some friends on here Smile

Haze, welcome!

Thank you both! Big Grin

Hey welcome to GS! Tell me more about you then sir Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to gayspeak buddy~

Welcome to GS!

What would you like to know? Tongue I have some basics on my profile, I've never been good at just randomly talking about myself. Pick an area of interest and I'll run with it.

HaZe Wrote:What would you like to know? Tongue I have some basics on my profile, I've never been good at just randomly talking about myself. Pick an area of interest and I'll run with it.

Disregard the profile as I'm lazy haha - okay what do you do? what are you into? What ambitions? and one interesting fact Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Disregard the profile as I'm lazy haha - okay what do you do? what are you into? What ambitions? and one interesting fact Wink

I am a self employed entrepreneur. I am into all kinds of crafts/hobbies including but not limited to: cooking, building/fixing things, reading, movie watching, piano playing, etc. My ambition is to take the knowledge and expertise I've gained in the business world to manage a large already established company and maybe even make CEO some day. An interesting fact about me? I am afraid of getting shots at the doctors, yet I have my ears pierced and 2 tattoos! Haha.

Your turn! What do you do? What's your hobbies? Interesting fact?