Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, hi!
Tommy Wrote:How's it hanging everyone to the left or the right! :dance3:

Hi Tommy and welcome to the forumSmile

Create your own introduction thread if you want to, so you can introduce yourself a bit better Smile

Welcome to the forum =)

Marky Wrote:Penguins are like one of my favourite animals so thats super cool haha. What made you get them? Any story behind them? :p Cor! So If I ever want a break from Wales I'll come stay with you? Although I'd melt in the heat haha.

The lion was my first tat. I got it because of my Zodiac (I'm a Leo). If you look up the description of what a Leo should be, I fit it perfectly, so I wanted to wear it proudly. The penguin is just because my favorite animal is the penguin! Hehe. And yeah, you're welcome to visit, but you probably will melt. A lot warmer than 8c here remember? Haha. Pengy

HaZe Wrote:The lion was my first tat. I got it because of my Zodiac (I'm a Leo). If you look up the description of what a Leo should be, I fit it perfectly, so I wanted to wear it proudly. The penguin is just because my favorite animal is the penguin! Hehe. And yeah, you're welcome to visit, but you probably will melt. A lot warmer than 8c here remember? Haha. Pengy

Penguin buddies WOO. Seen the penguin being tickled on youtube?! Amazing. Oh a Leo sounds interesting haha :p I guess the music side is explained by it Smile Today it must of made a whole 16c!!! I don't know how I survived :o
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome, fellow cook! Big Grin

HaZe - Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard! :biggrin: