Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New in town.
I guess the full moon does make ya do crazy things. I'm new to GS. Can't lie I googled "gay pen pals" I finally found this site. I guess I figured I should try to make some gay friends. You know the usual. You'd think working at Starbucks I'd know a few gay guys , but not so much. So I guess that's where my story starts. Tell me something interesting.

Hi ya boy! Idk what "interesting" thing I can tell ya, but I am happy to say "Welcome" :redface:

You can tell me what it's like in Springhill.

Hi Bluesun, welcome along Confusedmile:

Bluesun30 Wrote:You can tell me what it's like in Springhill.

lol I fear that would be a VERY boring description Supergrin

What do they say? It takes a village to raise a child? well it takes a city to raise a queer :redface: and I live in a village :frown:

jk lol Springhill is actually kinda cool, I dont hide my preference but I dont host any parades either (if I did it would pretty much me just me lolz). I moved here from NYC and I do think that there are positive things associated with living in a small town (I know everyone, people are friendly, ect) but there isnt much to do here to be honest. I cant help but suspect that people believe that their property value will increase now that they have a gay in the city and that is why they are being so nice! Supergrin

Actually, I am gonna ammend this:
My biggest "experience" in a small town goes something like this:
Random person approches me and knows who I am but I dont know who he/she is:
"um... so why are you gay? You dont have to be, I know a lot of girls that are interested in you....are you sure your gay? Your a good looking guy, a lot of girls I know would go out with you......"

Hello Bookworm and Small Towns are great. It's peaceful and quiet Big Grin

Beaux Wrote:I cant help but suspect that people believe that their property value will increase now that they have a gay in the city and that is why they are being so nice! Supergrin

LOL. Reminds me of a restaurant we sometimes dine at, the maitre-de always places the gay couples at tables by the windows. He must think we make his restaurant look more fashionable.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Gay pen pals is a very sensible way to start. Not at all crazy Wink

I'm sure you'll find a few people on here with whom to correspond. Welcome Smile