Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "ish"
Northlad Wrote:I see your the Yorkshire part Tongue Im Lancashire part, well..... Manchester area haha Cheers to being northern !!

Well down here at latitude 36, all you UK guys are northern! You're north of Maine, fer gawds sake!

Camfer Wrote:Well down here at latitude 36, all you UK guys are northern! You're north of Maine, fer gawds sake!

And here at latitute 33S, most of the world is a northerner to me. Cheers! Big Grin
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:And here at latitute 33S, most of the world is a northerner to me. Cheers! Big Grin

Ohh, are you form Uruguay?

Camfer Wrote:Ohh, are you form Uruguay?

Nope, Pacific coast. Although I was in Montevideo a week ago for a symposium.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome back, purple sweater with puppy.
Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Welcome back Northlad Smile

MikeW Wrote:Welcome Big .... opps... Smile I mean Northlad!

Love you Mike and always will, see you soon x

I will leave with this message, do not let other rule you nor let them ruin you as you are yourself ! Be you and come out when you feel you can as young as you can. Dont let other hold you back and affect you in any way. And dont let borderline personality disorder develop in you and ruin your life, if it does get help asap. I know my life is ruined and i cannot change it, hold the remarks that i live in a decent country with running water type comments as i respect and appreciate all of that. The gay world as not ever been kind to me let alone the straight world. All i wish for is a few simple things to have and they have never, and never will be granted to me. Love is a simple thing yet hard to find and the craving for it and friends kills you inside. Be you, be happy, be healthy ! Big D (as the few people who know me call me)

Well, [MENTION=23118]Northlad[/MENTION], Welcome back to the site... When are you going to start telling us your story, then? Always interested in a good life story.

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, [MENTION=23118]Northlad[/MENTION], Welcome back to the site... When are you going to start telling us your story, then? Always interested in a good life story.

Ask away lol