Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "ish"
Tell us the story, Northlad..

princealbertofb Wrote:Tell us the story, Northlad..

*Average* guy who enjoys lots of things, looking for things and well struggling lol

Ask away lol

Northlad Wrote:I will leave with this message, do not let other rule you nor let them ruin you as you are yourself ! Be you and come out when you feel you can as young as you can. Dont let other hold you back and affect you in any way. And dont let borderline personality disorder develop in you and ruin your life, if it does get help asap. I know my life is ruined and i cannot change it, hold the remarks that i live in a decent country with running water type comments as i respect and appreciate all of that. The gay world as not ever been kind to me let alone the straight world. All i wish for is a few simple things to have and they have never, and never will be granted to me. Love is a simple thing yet hard to find and the craving for it and friends kills you inside. Be you, be happy, be healthy ! Big D (as the few people who know me call me)

Bighug

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Bighug

Thank you dude

Im off from here, you all seem like decent guys, seriously you all deserve happiness and you will find it, never lose friends as it hurts so so much to have never had any, never let anyone hurt you in love, i have never had anything in that way so no one can believe how much that pains deep inside on a daily basis. I as a person get tired and sick of people running me down and pushing me aside, i get tired of seeing people happy and i have lost so much in life i now i can never have or get back. I can hardly bare to look t people most of the time knowing they have had and have love, have had or have relationships. I never had friends at school nor do i have any now, the people who i thought where are not worth anything. I have lost the game of life and of finding a partner, i know i wont ever experience that, the fact of someone holding and actually wanting to hold my hand or be close to me i no will never happen. Take care, D

Hey D, don't be so sure what the future holds for you. It might just surprise you with some great stuff. In the meantime, you just make small changes in yourself and hope for better days. Befriend yourself first, then maybe you can befriend others. I'd also like to suggest you seek medical care around your depression. No need to give up when help is available. Hugs to you.

Camfer Wrote:Hey D, don't be so sure what the future holds for you. It might just surprise you with some great stuff. In the meantime, you just make small changes in yourself and hope for better days. Befriend yourself first, then maybe you can befriend others. I'd also like to suggest you seek medical care around your depression. No need to give up when help is available. Hugs to you.
Yep. I've ben telling him this for over a year now.

Big D, you get all caught up inside yourself. You come to conclusions about the future, a future no one can predict with certainty. Sure, you have your reasons for believing what you do. We all have our 'reasons' for believing whatever we do. The thing is if you believe your life will be nothing but sorrow and loneliness, well, that right there pretty much guarantees it. OTOH, if you hold open the *possibility* that things can change, things can be different than you suspect, then, that right there changes what's possible. I know, you've said that is magical thinking... well no more so than believing nothing is possible. Think about it. If you feel sorry for yourself and am always in this *I ain't never ever gonna* state, who will have patience for that? That you *believe* this and keep yourself miserable because of it IS 90% of the problem right there.

And what you doing coming on here saying howdy and then bugging off again? JEEBITZ, dude. Stick around. Hang out. Have a little fun or w/e.

Camfer and Mike have summed it up beautifully Dennis, there is nothing more I can add except I hope, for one, you stick around because you have come across as a really decent guy and I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you x

Cridders88 Wrote:Mike has summed it up beautifully Dennis. I hope, for one, you stick around because you have come across as a really decent guy and I have thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you x

Mike as known me for quite a while and i agree he is right, i just find it hard. Also cheers for saying the nice thing you have Smile

Northlad Wrote:Im off from here

I hope you don't. It's been nice talking to you, Dennis.

Northlad Wrote:i have never had anything in that way so no one can believe how much that pains deep inside on a daily basis.

Oh I can, even if the source of that problem is most likely different for you and me.

I don't know how to help you here, though, because my coping mechanism is not-giving-two-thirds-of-a-fuck about it, something that comes very easily for me and works most of the time.

Alas, not everyone can do indifference.

Hey, I get why you feel the way you do. But don't surrender yourself to this, or it WILL be all you'll ever know.

I'm a PM away if you need to talk.

Bighug
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]