Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New lifestyle
I'm ready to start my new lifestyle, I have always had an attraction to the same sex. Now that I have my freedom it's time to explore this new and exciting chapter in my life. I have tried to live a what's viewed as a normal lifestyle.I've suppressed these feelings while I was married. Although my ex always suspected that I maybe gay, as well as some of my friends. I've been in the closet a long time and I'm struggling to come out. This site has been very helpful to know I'm not alone.Taking my first steps ,I'm already letting things out that indicate I'm ready.

I am happy that your taking the first steps in your new life style. I wish you luck and happiness.
An eye for an eye

Good Luck.I wish it was that simple for me.

Good luck to you. I hope it works out.

all the best to you m8 - as you find/if any . obstacles or need for advice then im sure the guys and girls are lined up to help - we all think people don't think were gay but they do, so lets hope everyone in your circle embrases you - prob wont be plain sailing but you sound like its time for you

congrats and welcome~

Congrats 26. Good to hear from others who are coming out later in life. I'm excited for you.

Glad to hear you're finally able to explore this side to yourself Smile
Hope you find everything you're looking for Smile

Thank you to all that repleyed for your encouragement and support.

You can only be happy if youre being yourself.

Acting is fine, if youre on stage, getting paid for it. Its not fine, if youre using it to hide from someone or yourself.