Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New storm brewing
Well ty for everyone's advise he is being evicted the official went out at 3 this afternoon he has fifteen days to vacant the premises I am going to attorney office for demand of the money owed and getting a restrainting order barring him from 100 feet from the premises I can feel safe meanwhile I am staying with friends until he is gone

Around Boston, there are a lot of situations where someone who owns a big house will rent out rooms in the house (usually to college students) - they get a private bed/sitting room and share bathrooms and kitchen. That would be the only way this story makes any sense. The tenants have no say about who the owner rents rooms to.

Gaylonelyman Wrote:Well ty for everyone's advise he is being evicted the official went out at 3 this afternoon he has fifteen days to vacant the premises I am going to attorney office for demand of the money owed and getting a restrainting order barring him from 100 feet from the premises I can feel safe meanwhile I am staying with friends until he is gone

We've give you HELL and you thank us? That's very telling. I understand you are texting your posts so the clarity might suffer. But it's good to hear you feel better about the situation now. You stay connected here friend so we can have some more wild and crazy posts from everyone trying to figure out what best to say or do to be a supportive forum friend!!! Most importantly, I hope you do not stay a gay-lonely-man for very long!!!Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart