Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New tensions with my ex... please help!
I really don't like talking about him on here. However this is the only place I feel safe and comfortable talking about him. I just got a PM from another site (I'm not gonna say which one, let's call it MusicTracker.Am) and this person is telling me to stay away from my ex. Here's thing... I do not check up on him anymore. The only place I check up on him is another forum he's not supposed to be on. I have told administrators on the forum to ban him, but they let him slide. My ex checks my profile on this forum.

Anyhow, this PM I received was threatening. I believe it was my ex or someone he's friends with over the net. Want to what sparked this PM? I was talking about my ex (I never mentioned his name) to this user on MusicTracker.Am. Here is the PM... I changed personal info and the names for protection.

Quote:"Hi. I've been hearing alot of stuff going on lately between you and NolanRyan
lately. What you're doing is not acceptable. That's cyber-bullying. You should
just shut the fuck up, lay off of NolanRyan, and go get a life, and stop
fucking with his family and stop fucking with him you fucker, ok? Shut your
fucking mouth, or I'm gonna have to call the police on you. So just shut the
fuck up, you sociopathic pescado. And I double-dog-DARE you
to bitch to the youtube user EldoradoMario, and see what happens. By the way, NR
is NOT obsessed with Youtube. He hardly ever gets on. PS: JUST STAY THE HELL
AWAY FROM NOLANRYAN, HIS FRIENDS, HIS ENTIRE FAMILIES, AND FUCK OFF WILL YOU?"

What should I do? My ex does not use MusicTracker.Am anymore, he deleted his account in late December. I don't know why he's making a big fuss over me. I've been distancing myself away from as much as possible. I can't believe he actually still checks up on my MusicTracker.am account........

On February 15, I did contact his mother using a friend's Facebook account, because I got a phone call from someone claiming he was my ex or something. It was really confusing. The person called me through Gmail's phone service (with a phone number anyone can use). I asked his mother if it was him who called me. I heard the voice, it did not sound like my ex. In the background, I swore I heard him.... but I think it was a kid. Yeah, my ex does have a high pitch voice... but it's not that like a child's. Or who knows... maybe his voice fully deepened (I dunno, it sounded as deep as it was going to get when I talked to him at 16). The mother was really nasty towards me when I didn't say "please" and she thought I was rude. She blocked my friend! She told me that she would ask NolanRyan and then she told me that she was not gonna give me an answer.

I do not know what is going... what should I do? I know the best thing I can do is ignore it and I will have to promise myself not to talk about him anymore (except here, I know him or any of his henchmen will find it here). However, my ex gets really hurt when I talk about him... BUT when he talks about me, I don't do anything and I don't care. What is up with that? He'll talk crap about me behind my back, yet when I express my feelings and opinions about him, he gets upset.

Please give me advice over this subject matter. I don't know what to do. This dude has become a real maniac and this seems like the beginning. I don't know what else he will do. Thank you for your comprehension.

After this long time he ( and his friends or whatever ) is bullying YOU ... for my opinion it is time to go to a lawyer and let you advice how you can fight back.
Maybe you should watch out for a gayfriendly lawyer....

Here we have a law against mobbing.... you only have to go with a mobbing mail to the police.... ( founded as protection for kids and juvenile .... but works for all others too )

Why don't you just respond to the PM with a short and sweet response like:

"I agree with you and have decided that it is in my best interest to move on. You will never hear one more word or peep from me. Thank you for your assistance in helping to resolve this difficult break up. "

And then move on and never check up on this guy again. Find something or someone that is fun and uplifting to focus ur energy on.

Thank you for the responses.

Fenris, I don't know... I think it would really add fuel to the fire by hiring an attorney. I mean, it's not that bad. Remember, I was in an Internet relationship. If physical stuff happened, I would most definitely get my family attorney involved.

I would respond to the PM, but he would not listen to me anyway. I'm respecting his mother's wishes by not contacting him. My ex is a real nutcase, thanks to his mother. He is now a product of his mother. It is really a shame.

I will quote him on something he said on another board... which was a shock, it was like he was almost coming back to his normal self...

Nolan Ryan Wrote:this is going to sound really cynical and controversial but the fact that you're related by blood to somebody does not make you obligated to follow them. If they can't accept you for who you are then they aren't worth your time. The end. ESPECALLY if they're anti-gay.

Now that was the man I fell in love... except he is now pretending to be bisexual. In my opinion, he is. He totally pretended to be heterosexual after our breakup. Then he goes back to being bi.... which is totally not him. Ask garyanubis420 about this, he will tell you my ex is indeed a homosexual.

Listen, I think that you really havent gotten your ex outta your system yet. You talk about him in threads on here, and in this post you claim that you have tried distancing from him, but I get the feeling that you are actually using every chance you have to get closer to him in a way. im not saying your doing it consciouslly, it's just...oh, and also, im not saying this particular case with this message was instigated by you, but you say that you are checking up on him and stuff...he's your ex. You have to break every connection with him.

That means I have to leave the forum he got me into and I love that forum a lot. I wish I could just leave him for good... it's super hard to do it. I dunno, this thing has grown into an obsession now. Who's more obsessed, me or him? I don't know... I don't look at what he writes anywhere else, except for that one forum. In most places he's active on, I don't check up on. I 100% don't know what's going on with him, unless he or someone he knows tells me via PM or on that one forum. He checks up on me to see if I say something about him... I thought I was safe expressing my views about him on a site I thought he was no longer on. I really don't get it.

I just may have to take a temporary vacation from the Internet. If I can manage to do that, I will hopefully get him out of my system.

UltraDude Wrote:That means I have to leave the forum he got me into and I love that forum a lot. I wish I could just leave him for good... it's super hard to do it. I dunno, this thing has grown into an obsession now. Who's more obsessed, me or him? I don't know... I don't look at what he writes anywhere else, except for that one forum. In most places he's active on, I don't check up on. I 100% don't know what's going on with him, unless he or someone he knows tells me via PM or on that one forum. He checks up on me to see if I say something about him... I thought I was safe expressing my views about him on a site I thought he was no longer on. I really don't get it.

I just may have to take a temporary vacation from the Internet. If I can manage to do that, I will hopefully get him out of my system.

going by what you say I think you are not over him yet,ringing his mom to ask if he rang you is a bit much,the PM you got whilst rude only talks about you leaving him alone,I can't see why someone would say to stay away from him unless you were making contact,even if that is only talking to others about him etc, I think you will feel loads better if you moved on,if leaving the other forum would help,when I would leave that forum,just seeing his name and posts will be enough to open the wounds again.

I would just cut all ties with the ex and move on; easier said than done sometimes I know but I feel it would be in your best interests. You need to give yourself some space and distance yourself from the whole ex situation, its not emotionally healthy for either of you to continue keeping tabs on each other. Let the past go, heal your wounds, and move on. Thats what I'd do anyway.

I'm doing my best to get away from him, he just comes back to me. I'm totally oblivious what he's doing now on other sites, other than that one forum. And nah I was thinking, I'm not going to take a temporary vacation from the net. Thank you very much for the help I've been given.