Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum: Need advice
I was born and raised in a country where gayism is not only considered taboo but also criminal. I am well educated and have a bright future in my native country but I can't be sexually satisfied if I saty here..... [emoji21]
I am afraid to share my pictures and contact details here.

No one?????????????

Welcome to GS Smile sorry about your situation, you have our moral support.

Stay safe.

You know, Here in America it was a crime to be gay, and many were arrested, and punished with such interesting things as electroshock therapy (Nothing a few volts to the brain can't fixed - such was the wonders of psychiatric medicine back in the dayRolleyes).

It was in the 1960's when there was that one too many arrest made which sparked the American Gay Revolution.... the event it sparked was the Stonewall Riots. This lead to an ongoing battle between LGBT and the rest of society to slowly take one right after another.

Even back in my youth, losing jobs if you were found out gay was a reality, heck the police would more often than not turn their back if a gay person was bashed or if their partner got abusive.

45 years later we now have states allowing gay marriage, the last of the 'sodomy laws' were over turned the first decade of this century (2003). The military went from a strict 'no gays policy' to a 'don't ask don't tell' policy, which was overturned a couple three years ago and now LGBT can serve in the American Armed Forces without having to hide it.

Yes I know, you have a slightly different problem as in the law is based in Islam... So it may take a bit longer and require a bit more sacrifice and fight than the western "christian" nations went through.

My point is, that sooner or later there is going to be that one catalyst of an event which is going to start 'Gay Spring' in the middle east. It just has to happen. People cannot be oppressed forever.

Perhaps a short history of LGBT in America may enlighten you in how the process works and how a 'short time' can wrought big changes: http://www.gvsu.edu/allies/a-brief-histo...ica-30.htm

Homosexuality might well be looked down upon in your country but plenty of men there seem to find outlets:

https://es.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...stbcl&fp=1
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to GS. You don't need to share any details here.
But what's keeping you in a gay hostile environment? Can't you move to a more liberal country?

Cuddly Wrote:Welcome to GS. You don't need to share any details here.
But what's keeping you in a gay hostile environment? Can't you move to a more liberal country?
I'm looking for a relationship abroad before moving onto that country

Cuddly Wrote:Welcome to GS. You don't need to share any details here.
I'm a gay but I don't feel attracted towards every other guy, I want a relationship with a guy who is adorable both physically and nature wise

Welcome to GS Smile

Sorry to hear about your situation,I hope that life works out better for you in the future.

gay23pk Wrote:No one?????????????
Just want to point out, this is not one of those sites with millions, or even thousands or hundreds, of active users online at one time. On sites like that, it could be a long time before you get a response if not that many people are on the site at the time.

People do sometimes try to meet a lover as a way to escape their countries, but trying to do that from within your country involves a lot of maybes. Maybe you will meet the right person, maybe the person will actually agree to let you come to their country and join them, maybe the person is really sincere, maybe that person is real and not catfishing, maybe the person will not back out at the last minute. Have you thought about seeing if your education is needed in a country somewhere else in the world and then moving there for work? If you leave your country for work and then try to work on becoming a citizen while in that country, it might be easier and give you a greater chance, even if it done through the means of marriage.