Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum: Need advice
gay23pk Wrote:I'm looking for a relationship abroad before moving onto that country

I'm not saying it won't happen, but what's your plan if it never happens? Sitting around waiting for somebody to meet you through www and like you enough to invite you to his country sounds a bit unlikely to work.

Listen to Iceblink's advice.

Trying to find a relationship outside your country is not only unlikely but potentially dangerous FOR YOU.

As an older man who has an on-line presence in more than one gay forum, I get PMs from *young* guys like you all the time. They always say they want a relationship -- that that is what they are looking for -- and they often target other "old gay men" like me because a) they assume we are wealthy and b) because what they *really* want is to be "rescued".

Sorry to break it to you but the chances of that happening are almost zero. And, as Iceblink said, even IF you found someone online and had a back-and-forth and all these words and pictures and so on -- it could be a total lie. From either side of the picture -- you or the other person. It isn't safe and it isn't realistic.

The best bet for you is to try and immigrate to a more liberal country. Seriously. THEN you can begin to look for the kind of relationship you want.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Fortunately, you do not -have to- share personal pics and contact details in order to be a member of this forum or participate in the GS community.

Welcome to GS! Smile

HI buddy! remember chatting with me?

More than a loving relationship with a man You need friends in nations you can move to.

The USA has begun accepting gay people from countries where their lives are in danger for being gay.

Australia does also. There are MANY men in both nations who have left Islamic countries for the same reason --- you are not ALONE. Many change their names when the move away.

Welcome gay23pk. You've found a great community of guys here online. What is your education in? It makes sense to figure out a way to emigrate from Pakistan so you can live a fulfilling life. I agree with others that focusing on your career will make moving abroad much more feasible. Wishing you well.