Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to The Site
My name is Sarah and I'm 25. I'm currently in a committed relationship with a man, but I've been having a hard time lately coping with my bicurious/bisexual feelings towards women. I joined here to hopefully get some advice on how to work through my feelings. I don't want to go into a long story on the introduction but the short story is that I am attracted to women, but haven't had a relationship or honest sexual experience with another woman. Lately, I've been feelings very confused as to why these feelings have resurfaced in such an intense way. I haven't met anyone new and I'm not unhappy in my relationship, but it does worry me/stress me out that I'm not able to deal with what's happening.

Welcome guurl Big Grin

the only thing I'm gonna say is... infidelity is wrong :3

Hey and welcome Smile You'll get plenty of sound advice here

CakeLuv Wrote:Welcome guurl Big Grin

the only thing I'm gonna say is... infidelity is wrong :3

Thanks, but I would never commit infidelity. My boyfriend knows about my bicurious feelings and has since we started dating. I'm open with him about my feelings, especially of late. My father put my mom through hell when he had an affair and I can assure you, that I would never do that to anyone. However, we have talked about me exploring these feelings if getting counseling to manage them doesn't work. But I don't see how that can have a positive outcome either.

Welcome aboard!

There's nothing wrong with who you become attracted to. Just take it slowly.

Oh, I was just saying, some people feel the need to explore that side while they are with another person :3

Hi Sarah, Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hi Sarah welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

HI! Welcome to GS! Big Grin

Wagwaan gurl. Welcome to My...I mean OUR, lovely community :3 ...full of Queers and Dears and Big Ol' Teddy Bears ^o^

Now Sis, just don't let your boyfriend know gurl, cause you know how Men are with ther Egos... he'd either take it as a hit to his Pride or want to invite another Woman thinking he's sooo lucky...oh these Men now a days :p

But seriously, I would consider the fact that you are happy where you are, are loyal and that you are curious, so I would have a heart to heart with my Boo and let him know what's on my Mind and let him know How I felt, cause your one life should not be filled with what ifs and regrets.

If he loves and respects you enough, he should or could try to understand, and if not...than you alone would have to make the best decision for Your life.

Keep up posted Babes :3 .

Loveya