Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the community new to the blog
Hello everyone my name is Mark and i am 36 y/o just recently came out. Its crazy because i was married and i have a 9 yo daughter. Im excited for the new beginning and wanting to meet new friend. I have an interesting story about myself that i will get into later. Being nee to the community i just want to learn as much as possible about the community. Thanks yall.

Melt7802000 Wrote:Hello everyone my name is Mark and i am 36 y/o just recently came out. Its crazy because i was married and i have a 9 yo daughter. Im excited for the new beginning and wanting to meet new friend. I have an interesting story about myself that i will get into later. Being nee to the community i just want to learn as much as possible about the community. Thanks yall.

Ok... welcome to the forum, Melt Smile

A couple things to know... there are times when the forum isn't very busy. People come and go. So don't be alarmed if you don't get replies right away. Learn to use the "quote" function when replying to someone specifically. The system software will notify the person being quoted of your reply (unless they have that feature turned off in their preferences). Some have been around a long time. Others are new. Although it can be interesting to interact with people, try not to take anything anyone says OVERLY seriously. We express our opinions, FWIW.

Until you have 50 posts, your posts are randomly moderated by the software that runs the forum. At odd times it withholds a post for moderation. Don't take it personal. Isn't anything you said or did. It's just a "troll defense" built into the software and seems to work pretty well, actually. Once you have over 50 posts that won't happen any more.

Have fun. Tell us your story. We all like stories. Have questions or concerns? Ask away.

Hi welcome Mark Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello Mark... welcome aboard Smile

I'll add my welcome to the others. We're a friendly group here so enjoy your stay.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hello @Melt7802000, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I don't know how much we are a community, as we are very different. There is at least a GaySpeak community (I think we can say) but I'm not sure that we are particularly representative of the gay community at large. Let's say that we at least share some ideas and ideals, (not always) and that one of those is that we enjoy the company and romance of our own sex. This does not mean that we don't like heterosexual men and women, but it does mean that heterosexuals who want to impose their norms on us make us nervous, sometimes afraid, sometimes angry. That's it in a nutshell.... Once again, Welcome to our lovely site. Feel free to share your interesting story with us, we love interesting stories.

My question would be : how soon did you realise that you were in fact gay? And what made you get into a marriage? I won't ask whether you wanted your little girl, as I'm practically sure that she's the apple of your eye. Confusedmile:

MikeW Wrote:Ok... welcome to the forum, Melt Smile

A couple things to know... there are times when the forum isn't very busy. People come and go. So don't be alarmed if you don't get replies right away. Learn to use the "quote" function when replying to someone specifically. The system software will notify the person being quoted of your reply (unless they have that feature turned off in their preferences). Some have been around a long time. Others are new. Although it can be interesting to interact with people, try not to take anything anyone says OVERLY seriously. We express our opinions, FWIW.

Until you have 50 posts, your posts are randomly moderated by the software that runs the forum. At odd times it withholds a post for moderation. Don't take it personal. Isn't anything you said or did. It's just a "troll defense" built into the software and seems to work pretty well, actually. Once you have over 50 posts that won't happen any more.

Have fun. Tell us your story. We all like stories. Have questions or concerns? Ask away.
Perfectly said, [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION]... Couldn't have done it better myself. Now aren't we intrigued by the newcomer, Mark?

Hello new buddy. Welcome to the forum.

Let's hear your interesting story.